Jin

Yoongi flinched harshly as I slowly applied an ointment to his bruising ass. I bit my lip as red splotches of blood mixed in making the translucent creme pink.

He hid his face in Jungkook's lap and shook violently as sobs wracked through his body. I set the creme down and rubbed his back softly.

"I'm done, Yoongi." He nodded but continued to cry, he latched himself onto Jungkook.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and looked up once Namjoon came in. I turned and gave my fiancé a soft smile. He returned it with a sympathetic one.

"Hey, how's he doing?" I looked down at Yoongi, curled into Jungkook as tears silently fell down his face. I shook my head and sighed.

"Pretty sure he's passed out from all the crying."

Jungkook made an attempt at moving and Yoongi cried out, fisting his shirt.

"Please don't leave me! He'll come back!"

My heart dropped, all three of us made eye contact and frowned. Jungkook places Yoongi on his lap, after covering his bottom.

"I'm not going anywhere bubs. Why don't you take a nap? I'll take you to my room, hm?"

Yoongi nodded and rubbed his eyes, Jungkook lifted him up and set him on his hip. He walked out and gave us a small smile, "see you guys later."

We waved goodbye as Yoongi hid in Jungkook's neck. I turned to Namjoon.

"What the hell was he thinking?!"

Namjoon sighed and shrugged, walking up and pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know baby, he doesn't even know." I curled myself into him and took a deep breath, his scent lingering in my nose. I pulled away and looked up.

"What if he sees something in him?"

Namjoon glanced down at me and gave me a deadpan expression.

"Jin, we've talked about this. Don't do that, Yoongi deserves someone amazing."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Hoseok used to be an amazing lover before-

"I know, but he's not the same person, let him figure it out." I nodded slowly,

"Jin, I'm serious. But, until then we'll keep an eye on Yoongi."

I nodded and gave him a smile, "yes, sir."

He smirked and kissed me roughly. "You know what that does to me, baby."

I chuckled and nodded, running my hands through his hair as he pinned me to the bed.

"I know, what are you gonna do about it?" He growled and dug his nose into my neck before biting my collarbone.

"I'll show you."

~~~~~~~
Ooooh who used to be Hoseok's lover to make him so cold??
Also, where's Taehyung in all of this??
       ~hope