Hoseok

I gripped his right wrist and dragged him out of my office, through the proper door instead of the hidden one. Which inconveniently isn't hidden.

I felt anger rush through my blood as I looked down at Yoongi whose eyes were blown wide, his bottom lip caught between his teeth and stumbling to keep up as I dragged him.

I threw him into the room, slammed and locked the door behind me as I heard his small sniffles and whimpers he was trying to keep hidden from me.

I turned to find him on his knees, keeping himself steady as his palms rested on the floor and he took deep breaths as his body shook from fear.

I smirked, good, I want you terrified of me.

I slowly walked towards him. Watching him flinch as I got closer to him, hearing the click of my boots as they hit the tiled floor. I crouched down in front of him.

I delicately placed my thumb and pointer finger on his chin as I lifted his face up. I smiled at the sight before me. His feline eyes red rimmed and blood shot as tears dripped down his face and landed on the floor. His nose and cheeks were a pretty pink. His lips swollen and raw from biting them so harshly and consistently.

I stood up and stared down at him. His head falling down once I let go. I smirked, just as it should be.

"Stand." The command was simple and straightforward yet he took seconds to follow through making me impatient, lifting him up myself.

He stood before me head bowed, I gripped his bicep and he threw his head back and yelped.

"When I tell you to do something you do it immediately, understood?"

He nodded his head vigorously, his ashy brown hair bobbing up and down in the process. "Y-yes master!"

I smiled, "good. Now the fun part."

~~~~~
So I'm not sure how I want Yoongi to be punished~ should it be bare handed spankens, whip, crop?? Help
       ~hope