Yoon

I woke up in the doctors bed but Taehyung was no longer beside me. I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes. I groaned at the pain in my head and slowly stood up.

I hissed as the creases of my thighs met my ass.

"Fuck you Hoseok.." I quietly mumbled as I walked out of the room.

From the distance I could see Jungkook walking my way with a tray in his hands. I smiled lightly and turned to go back inside the room before he noticed me. A few minutes later he knocked on the door.

"Come in." I called quietly.

Jungkook peaked in and smiled, "hey, morning Yoongi, Jin made breakfast and I thought I'd bring you some since you know..." he trailed off.

I let go of a little giggle and nodded, "thank you Jungkook."

He nodded.

"Can you tell me where Taehyung is?" Jungkook set the tray down and stood beside the bed.

"He's downstairs helping Jin, they took quite a liking to each other."

I nodded and played with the bedding.

"You know...you're a lot different than you look."

He met my eyes and tilted his head. Making him look like a baby bunny. I almost cooed but refrained from doing so.

"You seem super intimidating but you're actually really sweet, I thought you'd be like Hoseok, an asshole, but you're different than I expected." I gave him a small smile, "thank you."

He raised an eyebrow, "for?"

I grabbed his hand, "everything, seriously."

I leaned closer...

"Isn't this fucking peachy?"

~~~~~~
Oop...
Also, sorry for not updating for a few days. I haven't had much motivation to write...
~hope