Hoseok

Namjoon's eyes widened and he nodded. His expression is still skeptical and hesitant.

"Are you sure you can't get anyone else? I don't feel comfortable having Jin being there alone."

I shrugged, "maybe, I can get Taehyung and Yoongi."

Namjoon frowned, "Don't get them involved in this lifestyle."

I glared at him, "them living here is already having them involved."

"They live under my roof so I say what they can and cannot do."

Namjoon nodded slowly, "sorry, sir."

I nodded and motioned him out, "before you go, tell Taehyung and Yoongi to come here."

The door shut and I rested my head against the back of my chair. Waiting for them to enter. I heard a soft knock and told them to come.

Yoongi clutched Taehyung's shirt and hid behind him. Taehyung stood stiff and his eyes were dark.

"What?" He spat, I smirked and stood up, towering over them. Yet, Taehyung didn't back down.

"I'd watch your mouth when you speak to me. I'll punish you too."

Upon saying that, that was when Taehyung's demeanor faltered slightly. I smirked and continued talking.

"You two will help Jin tonight on a mission. You may not refuse or there will be serious repercussions. Jin will tell you all you need to know."

I waved my hand. "Now, go."

Halfway out the door I called after them, "Yoongi, dear, come here."

Taehyung turned and gave me a glare as Yoongi slowly made his way toward me. "Go, Taehyung."

Yoongi shut the door for him knowing Taehyung wouldn't leave unless he did and stood before me, head down.

~~~~~~~
Hopefully my writers block is gone, I hope you like the updates!
       ~hope