Yoon

I began to walk down the hall only feeling slight stinging when I bent my leg too far. The shirt hoseok had given me is three sizes too big, it hangs down to my middle thighs and gives me sweater paws. I pushed some of the fabric between my lips as I began to nervously gnaw on it. I didn't know where I was going but I never got to finish my adventure with Taehyung whenever we snuck into Hoseok's office and got caught.

Walking down the stairs I clutched the railing, hoping everyone was out. During my stay here I realized random members from Hoseok's mafia would sometimes pop in. Hoping that this wasn't one of those times I walked into the living room to lounge and watch tv only to freeze when I saw three men rough housing.

I began to turn around but the boys turned their gaze to me when the floorboard squeaked under my weight. I froze in fear when I saw their predatory gaze shift toward my bare legs. I pulled on the shirt I was wearing and slowly began to step up the stairs backwards.

After taking three quick steps I realized it wasn't smart to go up backwards when my butt slammed against the board and a pained cry flew through my lips before I could stop it.

The three men stood up fast and began to make their way toward me causing me to cry more. Hearing footsteps pound their way down the hallway I looked up to find Hoseok frantically looking around. He looked down the stairs and met my eyes then looked up and stared at his men.

He began to slowly walk down and stopped behind me. He glared at the men and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why is he crying?" The men stood frozen and opened and closed their mouths like fish out of water. Their hands made random movements as if trying to define themselves to the intimidating mafia boss in front of them.

More tears seeped down my face and I tugged on his slacks. He briefly looked down at me then screamed for them to get out of his sight. He bent down and lifted me effortlessly off the floor.

His gaze was intently put on me and unwavering.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "yes...Master, they just startled me."

He nodded then began to walk away. I wasn't fond of being alone right now so I grasped his ankle before he was out of reach. He looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?"

I bit my lip and hesitantly let go of his foot.

"Are you working?" He nodded, "can I watch?"

His mouth parted in surprise and his eyes widened. "Um, yeah, sure."

I gave him a smile and stood up, following him once he began to walk once more. I was finally going to see what he does for a living. I hope it's not boring.
~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy!💜