Hoseok

The following week went by rather smoothly. Yoongi avoided me like the plague and I didn't reach out to him much. Taehyung and Jungkook have been getting closer and Yoongi seemed rather pleased with it. But, if you looked closely at the expression he held when he watched the two it seemed distant.

Not that I was looking nor cared, I was just naturally observant and attentive.

It was a normal Friday in our household and Jin, Taehyung, and Yoongi were in the kitchen as per usual. I walked in from having gone to an arena to practice out some moves with Jungkook. I had a towel wrapped around my body and the black shirt I was wearing clung to my stomach. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and watched Yoongi mix the pancake batter.

He was so focused on mixing he didn't notice my presence until I leaned over his shoulder and my musky scent reached his nostrils making his nose cutely scrunch and look over his shoulder at me.

He jumped slightly and moved away from me. I sported my usual bored look, pursed lips and eyes glaring down at him. He stopped his mixing and looked up at me through his eyelashes. Jin came back in and saw Yoongi standing stiff.

"Yoongi! You have to mix continually or the batter gets gross!" He sheepishly smiles and begins to mix again.

"Hoseok why are you in here? You're distracting us, go take a shower you stink."

I glared over at Jin but decided not to retort, I wasn't in the mood for a fight. I walked out of the kitchen, not before sparing one last glance at Yoongi, and made my way up the stairs toward my suite. Upon making it to my room I immediately made my way toward my bathroom, I grabbed an extra pair of sweatpants and turned on the shower.

Slipping the sweaty clothes off my body I couldn't help but let my mind drift back to Yoongi. I wasn't used to thinking about someone so much, especially when they meant absolutely nothing to me. He didn't give me anything. He doesn't bring me money, he doesn't bring me pleasure, he doesn't clean, he can barely cook without supervision, and ultimately he's useless. So why is he constantly on my mind?

I groaned and got into the shower feeling the hot water slip down my back and calm my tense muscles. Standing under the water for a while I grab the shampoo and rub it into my scalp. I massage it in for a good few minutes before putting my head back under the water. I let it all rinse out before I put in the conditioner. I stared at the marble tile of the wall I needed to talk to Yoongi.

I shut off the water and got out. Drying off my body, I slipped on the sweatpants and made my way downstairs, without a shirt on. I made my way into the dining area and saw everyone sitting at the table waiting for me.

Jin scoffed and started to pass out the pancakes.

"Finally, took you long enough." I rolled my eyes as I sat down at the head of the table, once again not bothering to respond.

I was quiet, just listening to the conversations around me. Shoving pancakes into my mouth I enjoyed the melted butter and sweet maple syrup. Everyone's conversation overlapped the other so it was hard to listen in on what was happening, so I opted to look at Yoongi as he enjoyed the meal and got in on Taehyung and Jungkook's conversation every now and then.

After everyone was done and started to clean up I spared Jimin a glance and saw his troubled expression. I walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Upon realizing it was me he shook my hand off and started to walk away. I glared and followed after him.

"Jimin, wait." He sighed and stopped walking. He turned toward me and bit his lip.

"Hoseok, I can't keep doing this. I know what I did was messed up, and I'm sorry. I'll always love you, but I can't do this anymore." I stared at him shocked.

He never says he's sorry, all the old feelings bubbled up again and I shook my head vigorously. Feeling anger course through my veins I poked his chest.

"You don't get to act like you're the victim here, Jimin."

He sighed and nodded, "I know I'm not, so move on, let me go and be happy. Stop crawling back to me."
~~~~~
I promise after this next chapter-meaning the one after the next one- it will be about Yoonseok, I just need to tell the story of Jimin and Hoseok, I don't know if this book will have a happy ending or if it will be realistic in the way that sometimes relationship ships suck.
If I end it like that expect a sequel, but if it ends happy this will be the only book.

So comment if you want a sad ending and a sequel, or only one book and a happy ending.
~hope