Yoon

~present~

After thoroughly avoiding Hoseok I found myself back in the music room. I happened to drag Jungkook along with me, wanting to speak with him privately about a song I'd like to perform.

"This is the song..." I trailed off as I rubbed the back of my neck.

The song was somewhat provocative and sexual but I already knew the choreography. I looked up to see Jungkook's face in shock. His eyes were double in size and his jaw hung open. I giggled and pushed his mouth up.

"So?..." I pressed on. He looked down at me.

"You know this song?"

I nodded, he continued, "and you know the choreography?"

I giggled and nodded once more. He looked down, "damn, I didn't know you had a dirty side, Yoongi." I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

"You don't know me yet, you should've seen Taehyung and I in high school."

I waved my hand as Jungkook began to ask questions.

"Anyways, can you rap?"

Jungkook looked down at me, "yeah, why?"

I smirked, "I want you to perform this with me."

His eyes widened and he shook his head, "oh no, I'd rather keep my dick, thank you." He turned away, "I don't need Hoseok cutting it off."

I tugged on his shirt, making him face me.

"Please, Taehyungie would love to see you perform it~" I sang-song.

He grumbled, "I'd rather see him perform it."

I giggled and hit his stomach. "I'm aware, now we just have to figure out a time and place."

I looked up at Jungkook, "you think you could convince Hoseok to let me go out? I bet he'd love to see what I can do."

I smirked slightly and bit my lip.

Jungkook sighed, "I don't know if this is a good idea, Yoongs."

I shrugged, "it'll be fun, besides I've done stuff like this before."

His jaw dropped once more, "you have?"

I nodded, "Yep, I've done a lot of things, I worked as a dancer at the bar Taehyung works at, before a dude tried to make a move on me and Taehyung made me quit."

Jungkook nodded, "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, once Hoseok sees this he won't hold back."

I grinned, "that's what I'm hoping for."

~~~~~~~

So this is a little foreshadow about what is to come In Yoongi and Hoseok's future relationship, more so their sexual relationship...but that's besides the point. Anyways, I can't wait to put the song in, for now you shall be left in suspense until I want to actually write the chapter, but it needs to lead up to that point. Until then they'll have the same relationship they do now. Sadist dom and scared submissive.
       ~hope