Hoseok

I continued to listen to Yoongi rant. His eyes were lit on fire and his face was a bright red color. Eyebrows furrowed and lips moving at a fast pace as he threw out insults.

"Asshole!"

I stood in front of him with crossed arms and looked down my nose. He had finally stopped screaming and his breathing was labored as his chest rose and fell.

His eyes widened comically as if he just realized who he was talking too and he took a step back and lowered his gaze.

An echo sounded around the room as my fist made contact with his face. Yoongi let out a loud yelp and fell to the ground, landing harshly on his knees.

"Get up." He slowly stood up and kept his gaze toward the floor, lifting a hand and softly touching his cheek only to hiss in pain.

I gripped his hair and yanked his head back.

"You're so fucking lucky you have a mission tonight, otherwise you'd be bloodied and bruised by now."

A single tear fell down his right cheek and I delicately wiped it away with my thumb.

"But don't worry," I kissed his cheek as more tears fell, "you'll be begging for mercy once we get back."

I pushed him out of the office, "find Jin."

Once the door was closed behind him I sat at the desk once more and prepped for the meeting with Daniel Minho.

I buzzed Namjoon and he came up, walking inside without knocking. I gave him a glare and he smiled sheepishly.

"Knock next time." He nodded, "sorry."

I stood up from behind the desk, cracking my neck and knuckles.

"Let's get this shit over with." Namjoon smirked evilly.

"Let's fucking show those bastards who they're messing with."
~~~~~~
Do you want Jin's pov or Namjoon's?
       ~hope