Hoseok

We all walked toward the car and got inside. Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi slipped on jackets to cover their body's before we got to the place, since it was rather cold outside for September. Yoongi sat between Taehyung and Jungkook and by the look on his face you could tell he was uncomfortable.

Jin and Namjoon were in their own world in the back as they cuddled, Namjoon ran his hands through Jin's hair and up and down his back. I sighed softly and shook my head.

As we drove you could hear the soft rumble of the engine and the wind as it hit against the windshield. Soft piano music played around the car and the tense atmosphere shrunk into oblivion, as everyone began to talk quietly amongst themselves.

I stayed alone and scrolled through my phone, checking and reviewing our mission for the upteeth time, that was until I could feel someone peeking over my shoulder.

I turned my head slightly and sat Yoongi looking down at my phone. I cleared my throat and he jumped slightly, then gave me a shy smile. I glared and tilted the phone away from his view.

"What?" I hissed as I moved over so he wasn't so close and I couldn't smell the amazing scent wafting off him.

He shrugged and looked me in the eyes, "dunno, you just seemed sad."

I scoffed, "you should be scared of me. Not caring how I feel."

Yoongi cracked a grin, "I'm terrified of you, but that doesn't mean I don't care."

I sat emotionlessly as his words sunk in, for some reason my heart hurt when he said he was terrified of me, but I understood why. A small smile tugged on my lips but I quickly forced it away before he saw.

I turned back around and mumbled, "you're too nice for this shit."

Although it wasn't a compliment Yoongi didn't say much, just gave me a bright smile and leaned back into Taehyung.
~~~~~~
Yoongi has some balls.
Anygayyy~what's your guys enneagram type? I'm a 4w5 so I'm what you would call "The Individualist" or the "Free Spirit" I am completely a 4w5 it's honestly scary.
:)
If you would so kindly comment, I'd love to see what you guys are and if it fits the description of who you are! Thanks for all the support and comments love you guys!💜
~hope