Tae

"What are you doing?"

I shrugged and looked down.

"And more importantly, why are you doing it without me?!"

I smiled and giggled once I grabbed his hand and we both ducked to go inside the dark tunnel. Yoongi led the way and we found another door, he twisted the knob and slowly opened it.

I nudged him to go inside and we both smirked at each other.

It was Hoseok's office.

Yoongi walked around the desk and plopped into the big chair, resting his feet on the impeccably clean desk. Stacks of files sat on the side and I flipped through a few of them.

Most were in code and I got bored, Yoongi rummaged through a few drawers and found a necklace.

He held it out to me.

"Do you think this has any significance to him?"

I shrugged and sat down on the desk, pulling the computer into my lap. I smirked down at him,

"Let's see if this bitch has anything to hide."

Yoongi nodded and placed himself beside me. We found a few interesting topics and looked through them. I clicked on a folder that was unnamed and pulled it up.

Immediately a frown made its way onto my face.

"Why does he have a file on you, Yoongi?"

Yoongi peered over my shoulders, "I have no idea, scroll dow-

"What do you think you're doing?"

~~~~~~~
Anonymity at its finest- all I can say is......keep the necklace and unnamed folder in mind in future chapters.
~hope