Min

Long chapter, sorry for not updating hopefully you like it...
~~~~~~~

~nine  years earlier~

All my life I'd never been one to follow the rules. I'd do whatever I want whenever I want. I did whatever I could to get what I want, no matter who I hurt in the process. My father never showed me love, he always told me to be a man, I never got hugs or kisses, I never got any affection. My mother was no different, she was only with my father for the money, she absolutely despised me growing up. So I never really tried to reach out to her for love.

That led me to my first boyfriend in highschool. Jung Hoseok.

He was your typical quiet kid, all around mysterious and cold persona. No one knew who he was or what he was like, he was always by himself, sitting in the back and never paying any attention, yet he always got the highest grades without even trying. I won't lie, I'd always been interested in him but never took the time to approach him. It was one day in our senior year of highschool that we had gotten paired for a project. How cliche right?

I was over the moon excited for being paired with him. I wanted to know more about him and who he was. I wanted to know if he was as interesting as I first pegged him to be in my mind. I moved toward him with a bright smile on my face, he looked less than pleased to be paired with the popular kid in the class.

Over time as we worked on the project, he slowly began opening up to me. I never had a real friend before Hoseok but I wasn't in love with him either. I wasn't one who would ever be able to fall in love, since I'd never known it.

In college we continued what he had but upgraded to friends with benefits. Hoseok's true colors came out when he saw a boy touching me once. He had beaten the poor boy to a bloody pulp, I knew Hoseok had done it out of love for me but I didn't want his protection. My father was a well known mafia leader at the time, Hoseok had always hated my father, as had I.

Whenever he would do something to piss me off, I'd run to Hoseok and we'd have angry sex, Hoseok would say he'd kill my father for me but I'd always calm him down and brush it off.

Maybe if I'd stopped him or even loved him the way he wanted, he wouldn't be who he was today. But, because of that day, he's now known as the most ruthless mafia leader to ever be. And I'm the one to blame.

~four years later~

It was senior year of college when Hoseok had introduced me to his best friend Jungkook. It didn't make sense to me that Hoseok had never mentioned him before but I didn't take it personal that he still hid things from me. I guess I should've dug into his private life more than he did mine.

Jungkook and I never hung out without Hoseok, he would always be present if we were together, which I found odd but didn't voice it. All the decisions I had made led up to the downfall of Jung Hoseok. I knew he had secrets before we met but it felt like as time progressed he grew more secretive.

I wasn't as invested in our relationship as he was. I wasn't looking for love in him, I was looking for a no-strings-attached fuck buddy. I didn't realize Hoseok thought we were more until I saw him walk out of my father's mansion days after he confronted me about my father's relationship.

We had conversed, quite heatedly, about how he never told me anything about his parents but he refused to talk, storming out at four in the morning to god knows where. I had later found out he made a deal with my father concerning his own family. I tried to confront him but he immediately shot it down and converted back to his recluse self.

Days later I found out, by the news, my father was murdered, brutally, and they were looking for the culprit. I knew deep down Hoseok had done it but I wanted to believe he was better than that. Later that night he had come to me and sat wordlessly on my couch.

He looked me dead in the eyes, no emotion apparent on his face and told me he was the heir to his father's business.

I knew I was in deep shit. I turned toward him and looked into his dark brown eyes. I sat beside him when he delicately held my hand.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something."

I merely nodded my head and felt my hands get clammy.

"I'm in love with you."

I felt my body go rigid and I fought the urge to throw myself through the screen. Everything I thought I knew flew out the window and I was being slapped face first into reality. Hoseok, a well-known mafia heir was here confessing his love for me.

I pulled my hand away and built up my walls. I gave him a cold glare and turned my back.

"Well, I don't."

It was clear to me, Hoseok had many secrets. Ones I wasn't meant to find out, so I got out when I could. I wasn't ever supposed to be beside him, I didn't love him, and truth be told he didn't love me. It's infatuation, obsession, not love, it was never love.

I may not have been the reason he's now a killer, but I'm the reason he can never love.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyyooo what's up? Long time no update...sorry about that. Anyways I just finished watching The Circle, on  Netflix and OMG GUYS YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT ITS SO GOOD AHH
Anyhooo hope you like the update, starting now it will o my be Yoonseok, I pinky swear,
And I never break my pinky swears. There will be some chapters from different pov's but it will be about yoonseok or maybe taekook bc lets be real they're my OTP.