Dryer Soft Valentine's Day Fics (Both)

Nightflyer: IT'S VALENTINE'S DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Nightflyer: *clings to Air*

Air: Aww, your favorite holiday!

Nightflyer: IT'S THE BEST SO EVERYBODY TELL ME WHO YOU LOVE TODAY CAUSE IT'S A DAY FULL OF LOVE!

Rainkeeper: And societal pressures, increased depression for everyone who doesn't want to be single but is, and a day in which already greedy corporations get to roll in masses of money made because your marriage will fall apart if you don't by a sufficient, flattering three dollar card you'll inevitable throw away in a week.

Air:.....SHUSH.

Nightflyer: It's a day of LOVE. AND HEART SHAPED THINGS AND CANDY.

Joy: Well, to answer your previous question, I love Kelp, and Rhys and Feyre from ACOTAR cause THERE'S ONLY TWO DAYS UNTIL A COURT OF SILVER FLAMES COMES OUT.

Seashell: And we don't have enough money to afford it.

Joy: INFINITE DOLLARS, SEASHELL.

Seashell: In fictional land.

Joy: I WILL BREAK OPEN A SAFE AND GET MONEY FOR IT.

Kelp: Going off that, I love Joy and Crowley and Aziraphale because INEFFABLE HUSBANDS AGH-

Joy: They're wonderful.

Kelp: So wonderful. I bet they're having a delightful Valentine's Day.

Joy: I bet Crowley made crepes and Aziraphale is spoiling him with presents until he's just snake mush on the floor.

Kelp: *clutches chest* MY HEART- HOW COULD YOU- I LOVE IT-

Air: I love Nightflyer and all my Supernatural ships but we've obsessed over them for 11 dares so I'll be quiet.

Nightflyer: Really?

Air:.....

Air: It is also the first Valentine's Day in a canon Destiel world- BUT ALSO WALKER IS AMAZING, YALL SHOULD WATCH, CAUSE I NEED SOMEONE TO FANGIRL OVER TREY AND MICKI WITH CAUSE RELATIONSHIP GOALS.

Rainkeeper: I love Pear, she's not here, but I still love her,

Rainkeeper: And Red, White, and Royal Blue has emotionally destroyed me and Alex and Henry now own me. Claremont for President.

Nightflyer: I LOVE AIR AND VELTNINE'S DAY AND ALL MY SHIPS BUT TODAY I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE NEW SHIP OUR DND CHARACTER HAS.

Air: Our character is a level 2 Elf bard. Her name is Emrys.

Nightflyer: And during the campaign last night she got engaged to her soulmate, an elf named Evangeline, and it was the most romantic proposal ever and I'm still sobbing. 

Joy: Air actually cried during it.

Air: I did not cry.

Air:......I aggressively sobbed and died because the DM didn't know about my Twist and Shout triggers and played a cover of 'I Can't Help Falling in Love with you' and while it was a pretty version, it psychologically damaged me severely, I need therapy. 

Seashell: Are we gonna do a dare or...?

Rainkeeper: TELL US WHO LOVE FIRST.

Seashell: Fine, I love Geyser and I'm beyond attached to Agnes and Hazel from the Umbrella Academy.

Nightflyer: NOW LET THE LOVW DARE BEGIN!

*players appear*

Deathbringer: I heard it was Valentine's Day AND we're done with Supernatural shit so PLEASE tell me we're doing Seven minutes in Heaven.