FINE WE'LL GET MARRIED (Lost Dragonets)

A/N: So I've been thinking of putting this book on a weekly schedule instead of an every 3 days type of thing? So like I'd update on like every Tuesday and Saturday instead of every three days. There'd be the same number of updates as you'd get per week, it'd just be easier for me to remember when I need to update. Thoughts on one way or the other?  

Air: Nightflyer, you're good with math, help.

Nightflyer: *brandishing graph paper and a TI-84*

Nightflyer: I'm ready.

Air: So I don't have a credit card, but I keep bidding on auctions for stuff on ebay and winning so like I trade cash with Joy cause she lets me borrow her card in exchange for the cash, but now I feel like she's getting annoyed that I keep asking cause I'm addicted to ebay auctions now.

Nightflyer:....That sounds unhealthy, but we'll come back to it, go on.

Air: SO I bought an autograph and did the whole exchange, only now the seller said there's been water damage and he can't sell me the autograph so they refunded the money back to Joy's card-

Nightflyer: And Joy still has your cash, so you need me to figure out how to get cash back from Joy?

Air: No, I need you to explain to her that I only owe her twenty dollars for the new autograph I'm buying since I already gave her the rest of the money. And also that I need to use her card to buy 60 dollars worth of other stuff, but that I'm still being responsible with my money.

Nightflyer:......How much money have you spent on ebay?

Air:.........Over $300......

Nightflyer: AIR!

Air: I can't HELP IT, NIGHTFLYER. THEY HAVE SUPERNATURAL CAST AUTOGRAPHS AND POP FIGURES. I AM WEAK!

Nightflyer: WE'RE NOT MADE OF MONEY!

Air: WELL IT JUST COMES FROM TREES, DOESN'T IT?

Nightflyer: Oh, that's a whole other thing-

*players appear*

Rainkeeper: Oh my gosh, guys, do you smell that?

All: *inhale deeply*

Nightflyer: Teah, what IS that?

Rainkeeper: That's the smell of love in the air.

Joy: Nah, it's COVID.

Kelp: *shoves Joy*

Air: Love in the air.... smell.... *sniffs herself*

Air: Nightflyer do I smell like love?

Nightflyer: No you smell like raspberries and paint. 

Air: Oh okay.

Peril: Are you guys ever going to formally introduce us players to each other? Cause I barely know who anyone is outside Darkstalker and the Jade Winglet.

Peril: *looks at Sundew*

Peril:......You're Whiteout, right?

Sundew:......BITCH DO I LOOK LIK-

Seashell: OKAY WE'LL INTRODUCE YOU!

Joy: No. Let them fight.

Kelp: Lost Continent dragons, meet the Dragonets of Destiny. DOD, meet LC. 

Rainkeeper: This is Sundew, Cricket, Willow, Blue, Bumblebee, and Luna and Swordtail in the closet-

Swordtail: HI!!!!