A Song For The Qinter Trading At The Bus Stop (J.W.)

Seashell: *flipping through dares to do*

Seashell: Hey, Australians? Can you explain something to me?

Seashell: If you get so mad in the comments when we stereotype something about Australia, then WHY DO I HAVE 3 SEPARATE DARES DARING PEOPLE TO STEREOTYPE AND IMPERSONATE AUSTRALIANS? 

Joy: Maybe people from other countries want to anger the Australians?

Seashell: That sounds like a losing battle, and besides, I know for a fact that at least one of the stereotype Australian dares was literally dared by an Australian, so now I'm even more confused.

Kelp: Maybe they're like Americans, and they deliberately want to make fun of themselves.

Joy: Possible, possible.....BUT HEY, THAT'S AMERICA'S THING!

Air: YEAH! WE SUCK!

Rainkeeper: Guys, guys, relax! It could be worse.

Rainkeeper: We could be England.

Hosts:........

Joy: Yeah, okay, that's fair.

Kelp: Scottish people literally chant "We hate England more than you" when they play football against Ireland. Or at least I think it was football.

Air: Oh, there's something we can all agree on- AMERICAN FOOTBALL SHOULD NOT BE CALLED FOOTBALL.

Nightflyer: Air, we're technically American made dragons, you realize that right-

Air: IT'S STILL STUPID! THEY DON'T USE THEIR FEET!

Rainkeeper: Then what does the kicker do?

Air:........SHUT UP, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Joy: Wait wait, I've got a joke. Kelp, you be England even though I like you.

Kelp: Okay.

Kelp: Favourite.

Joy: Favorite.

Kelp: Colour.

Joy: Color.

Kelp: What are you doing?

Joy: Getting rid of u lol

Joy: This. This is the peak of humor.

Seashell: You know there's actually a ship for Britain and America, right?

Rainkeeper: Yes and I lowkey ship it, don't judge me til you read this.

Hosts:..........

Nightflyer: Dammit I ship countries now.

Air: CANADA CAN BE THE FLOWER GIRL AT THE WEDDING!

*players appear*

Amber: *checks calendar*

Amber: You're late.