Among Us (D.O.D.)

Air: *wallpapering the room in Destiel fanart*

Seashell: *climbs in through the window*

Seashell: Well that was the most pointless part we've had in awhile.

Air: *shoves her back out the window*

Air: ALRIGHT! LET'S DO THE DARE BEFORE SOMEONE MENTIONS SOMETHING ACCIDENTALLY THAT TRIGGERS ALL THE EMOTIONAL PAIN I'M REPRESSING!

*players don't appear because they never left*

Glory: So what are we ACTUALLY DOING,  besides letting Air blow out our eardrums with her screaming?

Air: *purposefully screams extra loud in Glory's ear*

Glory: SEE WHAT I MEAN???

Joy: We're playing the latest game craze and one of my new favorites.

Kelp: Phasmaphobia?

Joy: No.

Kelp: Papa'a Freezeria?

Joy: Latest favorite, meaning the game is new.

Rainkeeper: It's Among Us. Which for those under a rock is basically just Mafia and/or Werewolf, but in space.

Joy: IT HAS LITTLE ASTRONAUTS MURDERING EACH OTHER WITH ADORABLE KILLING ANIMATIONS, I LOVE IT.

Tsunami: I'm not at all surprised.

Meerkat: I've been here a week and I'm not surprised either.

Nightflyer: And you guys are gonna play a round! Enjoy!

Sunny: *raises hand*

Nightflyer: Yes....Sunny?

Sunny: Hi, I live under a rock! How do you play Among Us?

Nightflyer: *gasps* AN EXCUSE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING??? YES!

 Nightflyer: So there's 10 people on a team, and you're all little astronauts THAT LOOK LIKE THIS.

Joy: Everyone gets a different color and you can have funny hats and pets and outfits as well.

Nightflyer: Among you there are 2 impostors (sometimes 1 or 3, but usually 2) that are NOT CUTE ASTRONAUTS, BUT ACTUALLY MURDERERS!

Sunny: *gasps*

Nightflyer: Your job as a crewmate is to complete fun short tasks to keep the ship up and running and to avoid being killed. The impostors job is to run around and kill everyone without getting caught. Impostors can also hide and use the vent in the ship as shortcuts to avoid being seen.

Joy: If you come across a dead body, you report it, and the group meets up to discuss where the body was found, and who might be an impostor. Suspicious people are called sus.