Someone You Like Like A Smooth Criminal (J.W.)

Rainkeeper: *looking on Spotify for songs he hasn't heard in awhile*

Rainkeeper: Oh! You know what song I haven't heard in FOREVER? 

Joy: Lips of an Angel by Hinder.

Rainkeeper: No, cause that's a beautiful song, how could you ever forget it?

Joy: True.

Rainkeeper: The glee version of Smooth Criminal! They did the best version of it next to 2Cellos of course and *looks it up*

Rainkeeper: *sees that 2Cellos was the cellists in the glee version*

Rainkeeper: HU- *clutches chest, falls*

Joy:.......

Hosts:.......

Kelp: Is he dead?

Joy: I'll get a stick to find out.

Joy: *takes stick, pokes him*

Rainkeeper: WHAT IS THIS FEELING!?!?!?

Joy: Nope, not dead.

Rainkeeper: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*players appear*

Carnelian: So how's school?

Kinkajou: Oh it's really fun and-

Carnelian: HA! LOSERS, YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Qibli: Carnelian..... you went to school too....

Carnelian: But I don't have to go anymore so HA!

Winter: You died because you wanted to attend school.

Carnelian: And it was the biggest mistake of Ruby's life to send me and to make up for it, she married me!

Carnelian: So now I get to live, miss school, and BE A QUEEN, and the only downside is I get tortured twice a week!

Turtle: This- This isn't a fair trade....

Amber: It's as fair as this game gets.

Moon: So what are we doing today?

Rainkeeper: Turtlejou is going to sing Someone You Like by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher while the rest of us jam out to our individual favorite instrumental albums.

Nightflyer: Ruby Sparks soundtrack, take me away *slaps on headphones*

Joy: Gladiator, here I come *plugs in earbuds*

JW:.........

Qibli: Are you seriously going to listen to different music while Turtle and Kinkajou sing a duet?

Joy: No.

Nightflyer: Maybe.

Kelp: YOU TRY RESISTING THE URGE OF TWO STEPS FROM HELL.

Air: Or Mozart Heroes!

Rainkeeper: Or 2Cellos!

Seashell: Or those 3 hour long fantasy music compilations that always end up in my YouTube recommendations and are great background music for Dnd campaigns!

Moon: *facetalons*

Seashell: FINE, we'll listen. But you have to listen to our stuff afterwards. Deal?

Winter: Deal? This was not a negotiation, Seashell. This was you forcing us to do one thing, and now adding ANOTHER thing for us to do against our will. This whole game is nothing but blackmail. This is a hostage situation, not a party game.