Press. The. Button. (Hosts)

Kelp/Rainkeeper: *standing over a grave, holding shovels*

Rainkeeper: Why did she have us bury her alive again?

Kelp: Sssshhhhh, let the master work.

*Thunder rolls, lightning strikes, the ground shakes*

Rainkeeper: What the hell???

Joy: *claws her way out of the ground like an undead zombie and rises into the air*

Kelp: *clicks on giant fan and throws leaves in front of it so they whip around majestically*

Joy: AT LAST.

Joy: WE HAVE RETURNED!!!!

Kelp: IT'S ALIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Rainkeeper:.....Yall are overdramatic as fuck.

*other hosts appear*

Haze: What did we tell you guys about stealing our openings?

Kelp: Not our fault we have better ones and you guys haven't been here for so long that I forgot who was in your group.

Air: *covers her eyes*

Air: It's Haze, Permafrost, Ander, Shore and...Ember.... Right?

Joy: Let's say yes and let the comments yell at us if we're wrong.

Permafrost: WE'RE LITERALLY STANDING RIGHT HERE.

Rainkeeper: Then if you're gonna host, then ACT LIKE IT.

Ander: Hush. *snaps talons*

*Button on a pedastal appears*

Joy: Hey Ander, guess what?

Ander: I don't waste time on guessing.

Joy: Our scavenger author is taking Latin next semester, so your lines are gonna get so much more accurate than google translate.

Ander: Ah, yes, because I trust our creator's language skills so much.

Rainkeeper: She can learn things!

Ander: Five years of spanish and what did she get on the college entrance exam for it?

Hosts:............

Other Hosts:..............

Air: *mumbles* A 38/100.....

Nightflyer: BUT SPANISH IS HARD!

Ander: ENGLISH IS WORSE.

Permafrost: ANWAYS! Long time no see, hosts! What have you all been up too?

Air: Therapy for my Supernatural addiction and slowly accepting that the CW is a trash network that will queetbait me until I die!

Nightflyer: Watching all of Our Flag Means Death with Air and both of us sobbing over how wonderful that show is and the weird feeling of actually NOT being queerbaited for once!

Joy: Staring at Sarah J. Maas books and slowly building crossover conspiracy theories that all revolve around the violence that will be inflicted when Aelin learns what a gun is. I'm looking forward to it. It's motivating me to read through both Crescent City books.

Rainkeeper: I caught up on Disenchantment, and the This is Us series finale is on Tuesday and I'm SO not ready.

Seashell: Ugh, me neither. It's time but I WANT MORE.

All:.........

Joy: Isn't that show made for a demographic of middle aged women?

Rainkeeper:....YES AND SEASHELL AND I ARE AGGRESSIVELY WATCHING IT, SHUT UP.