A/N: Updates

SOOOOO IT'S BEEN A MINUTE AND I APOLOGIZE THAT THIS ISN'T A DARE CHAPTER

But clearly me attempting to update this while also being in college is not going as I had planned. Me doing most of the writing I want to be doing isn't going as planned, tbh, because college kind of sucks when it comes to Gen Eds that are FULL OF WORK and COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, and there is just so. much. pointless. homework.

Plus adulting. Adulting is a thing, and it involves so much more cleaning than I thought it would. Which sadly leaves no time for fanfiction. Which hurts me heart.

BUT I REFUSE TO ABANDON THIS TRUTH OR DARE. It has been a consistent prescence in my life now for SIX YEARS, believe it or not, and I REFUSE TO LET IT DIE.

BUT I ALSO HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SO.

(If anyone has genius ideas on how to keep this going plz plz tell me, I miss this book and I'm sure you all do too)

CURRENTLY MY IDEA/PITCH TO YOU ALL IS THIS.

We have done a couple collaborative chapters in the past, namely with people from the Discord Server.

The Discord Server. That I never speak on. Because it's honestly gotten so fucking weird that I have surrendered all control and have no idea how tf to get back into it now. It's become a strange, strange place full of memes I do not understand. I am tempted to start over with a new one at this point just cause I DO think talking with yall would be fun but I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE CURRENT SERVER ANYMORE, I CAN HEAR THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LAUGHING AT MY CONFUSION. 

ANYWAY.

I have found that the JALGFY Graphic Novel, which is a collaborative project, has been really fun to do, because you get to explore different people's art styles while interacting with the stories and such, and I'm told the people that have done art for it have really enjoyed it.

So how would you all feel about doing something like that for Truth or Dare? 

You can use the hosts, embrace the chaos, could use dares of your own, one you've seen floating around the comments, I can give you one or two from the Jar of Sorrow-

I feel bad taking a backseat in this fic, but it wouldn't be for forever; I just really want a way to keep this project going, and since I know so many of you love the series, I thought I should find a way for it to continue instead of getting one update a year or something.

Would yall be up for writing some chapters? 

If the general consensus is "no" then we'll forget it, just an idea I thought would be fun. But if people are interested in writing a chapter, then definitely DM me! (Private Message seems to be the most reliable way to contact me on here tbh. Sometimes comments get lost in the sea of notifications. You can also talk to me through Discord!!)

But I miss focusing on the fanfiction stuff. I'm planning to write a bunch of chapters over the summer, but I really hate not updating until then so if you guys want to take over for a chapter or two and write a dare, or if you have a better suggestion for how I can keep this book going, let me know!!!

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME AMAZING FABULOUS PEOPLE AND I LOVE YOU AND I'M GRATEFUL YOU'RE EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MY WORK AND PLZ DON'T EVER FORGET THAT <3

P.S. Shameless plug, and yet another reason I'm freakishly busy-

I co-founded a literary magazine! Like an actual one! With a website and everything!! And we're open for submissions until May 15th, so you should check out Vol. 1 on our website and submit to us! I know we got some cool art from a wattpadder last time we were open for submissions, and even if you didn't get in the first time around, there's no reason you can't send in another piece to try again! 

 1 on our website and submit to us! I know we got some cool art from a wattpadder last time we were open for submissions, and even if you didn't get in the first time around, there's no reason you can't send in another piece to try again! 

OKAY I'LL SHUT AND STOP RAMBLING NOW, I HOPE SOME OF THIS MADE SENSE

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!

Bonus if you've stuck around this long, here's what the hosts have been up to during our break:

Joy- has been getting really into butterfly knives and learning how to do tricks with them. Is also building an armory of things that don't look like swords, but are actually swords. Currently it has a lot of belts and canes.

Rainkeeper- Has discovered the band "Rainbow Kitten Surprise" and is fucking OBSESSED. Also learned how to paint/draw from character bases and hasn't stopped because they're fun.

Nightflyer/Air- Have gotten REALLY into Dungeons and Dragons. LIKE REALLY INTO IT. Nightflyer is running/playing in at least 4 campaigns, and Air has been religiously addicted to the podcast Dungeons and Daddies. Nightflyer has also been exploring a lot of Jegulus stuff, and Air is covering her ears and trying to ignore the existence of The Winchesters, but is also still watching it. She has not pychologically recovered from meeting most of the SPN cast, and neither have I.

Kelp- Has gotten really into gourmet popcorn, he and Joy got to meet David Della Rocco from Boondock Saints (they're still screaming, he was SO nice). He and Nightflyer have started a bookclub for poetry, and Joy definitely does not care when he does readings nope, nu uh, she is totally not melting into a hopeless little puddle anytime Kelp speaks and he is definitely not taking full advantage of that.

Seashell- Has started watching Jane the Virgin and is developing a new obsession with telenovelas. Is considering taking psych classes in order to analyse her fellow hosts and mentally destroy them.

Tam T. TAMLINISADICKHEAD- Discovered trampolines. Is bouncing away in the afterlife. 

Me- Currently writing a screenplay, hyperfixating on Dungeons and Daddies, struggling at learning Latin, making poor, impulsive financial choices because I've been left unsupervised at college (I have a statue of a goose now? His name is Carl, he has a knitted scarf and a cowboy hat and a knife-), generally screaming and failing at cooking.