𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put a note before you guys start reading. I dont normally write things, i'm not a writer so i'm sorry if there are some errors! I tend to read instead, so I never expected to be writing my own story.

I didn't really know how to describe the story, but its like y/n is her own character with her own story, if that makes sense 😭. I wasn't too sure wether or not I wanted to make it an x reader, but now i've thought about more of the plot I am.

I will also keep y/n's character features to a minimum as I want to you to imagine how she looks, so you can feel more involved/included. I may use descriptive words for her features like 'crystal eyes' etc but that will go for any eye colour, hair colour etc however you want to imagine it.

If you enjoy it please share it around with people who you also think will enjoy it! vote and comments will also be heavily appreciated ;)

If some of you dont know :
y/n - your name
h/c - hair colour
e/c - eye colour
n/n - nickname

edit : 11/04/21

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
- This will normally connote a time skip/new scene, whether it is 5 minutes, 1 hour or a night, i'm sure it'll be clear. If not i'll let you know.

850
- This will connote what year it is in the AOT universe. I do want to do time skips n this story so as you go through the story you will get older. So you know when the characters age/how old they are i'll be putting the years.

If there are any more you are not sure of let me know!

I'll try to update weekly, maybe every 1 and 1/2 weeks!

I think that is all for now...

Have fun reading!!!

**AUTHOR NOTE** - 14/03/21

I'm going to be changing Y/N to F/N because I like it better. It means first/name. She still looks however you would like i've just changed the way i'll address her :)

**AUTHOR NOTE** - 16/8/21

As mentioned in the author note of chapter 27, I want to include music in my chapters, as i'm still figuring what fits with what i'll only have a few in mind so bare with me!! some will have music some wont as we progress through the story