𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒

'Shots! There's shots coming from over there!'.

'Do you think that they ran into some trouble?', Jean wondered.

'It seems likely', Mikasa commented, 'The captain gave F/N and I a message. As of now, it's not just titans. We're fighting humans too'.

'Huh?', everyone turned to look at us, but without hesitation Mikasa began to soar away, using her ODM gear.

'Let's go everyone!', I ordered, everyone following.

'Where are we going?', Sasha questioned as we moved at a fast pace.

'To see if the captain, Eren and Historia are alright', I answered, as I spotted something out of the corner of my eye.

'Look! There they are!', Connie shouted, also noticing, 'Captain Levi', he worried.

'The hell is that!', Jean grew shocked, as we all did, Captain Levi was being chased down by a group of people we'd never met.

I guess those are the humans we are fighting.

Levi sliced through the person chasing him, grappling him with his ODM gear to then finish off the job. It startled me a little, I could see it in the others too. But nonetheless, we had to do what we had to do.

'Follow the wagon!', Levi commanded as we all turned the corner with him, allowing us to see someone else directing the wagon that held an unconscious Eren and Historia in it.

'Listen up', Levi mentioned, 'These soldiers were trained to fight other people, they've already taken out three of ours', we all gasped, his eyes turning to mine, 'If you hesitate for so much as a second you'll be dead'.

I knew exactly why he looked at me.

'The moment you see an opening, go for the kill', he demanded.

'Yes sir', I stated, as did Mikasa.

Levi flew down to the wagon, instantly taking out the guy protecting the driver, 'Armin! Secure the wagon with Jean, we'll keep you two covered!'.

'Sir!', Armin agreed, nervously.

'He killed him', Jean had a dumbfounded look on his face.

'Just do it Jean, get back Eren and Historia and we can think on it later', I told, worrying he'd hesitate like I used to.

Jean looked at me, he didn't want to do it, but right now it was either that or we lose our comrades, and I think the second option for him was worse.

The two of them landed in the wagon, startling the driver, Mikasa and I flew alongside, although still hidden enough that we wouldn't be spotted.

Holding a gun up to Jean and Armin's face, the driver left their back unattended, leaving a chance for Mikasa to swipe in.

'AGGH!', she kicked them, causing the gun to fall and for them to fall off of the horse and into the wagon.

'DONT MOVE!', Jean painfully pointed his sword towards the enemy's face, her becoming angry.

Quickly, she managed to flip over, discarding Jean of his weapon and having him now fall to the floor. She pointed her retrieved gun at him, his face laced with fear.