𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒

'Class dismissed', I heard as I gathered my new books together in the classroom which was soon becoming empty.

'Come on let's go into town for the evening', Eren suggested excitedly as he jumped up and down, almost dropping his brand new notebooks and revision materials.

'Can't Eren, I want to get ahead and read through the prospectus you know, if i'm lacking on the physical side of things, here is where i'll pick up the points', Armin shrugged as he looked towards me for agreement.

'F/N, come on please I wanna go', he begged, grabbing my hands. 'Can't tonight Eren, i'm doing the same as Armin. Getting ahead'.

'Ugh', he whined, falling to the floor, 'I already know Mikasa is helping Sasha train this whole week, what am I going to do'.

'I'll make it up to you! We can go out this Saturday, I promise you Eren'. I watched his face light up as I said this, 'Only if you work with Armin and I tonight though'.

'Promise! Let's go and study then you guys!'. Eren eagerly pushed us out of the classroom and towards the common rooms, ready to begin studying what we had learnt today.

'Ooh Sasha!', I quickly saw her just as I walked by, 'Are you on your way to see Mikasa?'.

'Yeah we're gonna train now why?', she smiled.

'I forgot to tell her but I'm studying with Armin and Eren tonight, can you let her know?', I asked her.

'Sure i'll tell her!', she replied happily.

'Thank you so much! Talk later!', I waved as I ran off to catch up with the boys who had waited for me just up the hall.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Guys what did they say about the nape again?', I asked as I fiddled with my pen and notes.

'The nape is the only place you can slice that will actually kill the titans', Armin responded, not even looking up from his work.

'Thanks', I responded.

'It's late dont you think?', Eren interrupted as he showed us the time that we didn't realise had gone so fast.

'11pm', I read, 'Mikasa's probably wondering where I am it's best I go', I affirmed as I quickly picked up my belongings to head back to my cabin.

'Wait we're coming with', Eren halted me, grabbing my wrist,  just before I stepped out of the door, 'it's late so it's best that we go together'.

I looked up as he held onto my wrist, waiting for Armin to pick up his notebook, his eyes, staring at him, wanting him to hurry.

'You okay there Eren?', I giggled as he must've forgotten that he was holding onto me.

'Huh?', he sounded before looking down to see his grip on my wrist.

'Sorry', he said letting go, 'didn't mean to do that. Didn't even realise I was holding you', he apologised looking away and around the room.

'It's okay', I laughed it off, but still in the back of my head wondered why the small bit of protectiveness was beginning to feel habitual.

We reached the separation point between our two cabins, the boys having to go a bit further along than me.

'You guys dont have to walk me to the door you know, I can hold my own', I chuckled as I stood on the porch, looking to see them waiting till I went in.

'We're not undermining your strength F/N', Armin affirmed, clutching his books.

'Yeah you just don't know who could be out here so late', Eren responded in agreement.