𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕

'You're back', I cried, observing his face scaled by marks of tendons and ligaments that fit a certain patten.

Everyone surrounded, Armin joining Mikasa and I in disbelief.

He must've have seen something I didn't.

'I dont feel too good', I paused, my head suddenly feeling like I was floating, and I soon began to feel my eyes rolling back.

'F/N!', Reiner called, as his strong arms caught me before I fell off of the titan's decomposing corpse.

'She's so hot', Reiner voice spoke, faintly picked up by my ears as I struggled to stay conscious.

'Get her up onto the wall along with Eren and take her jacket off, she needs to cool down!', Jean ordered instantly.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Where am I?', I whispered, hoping for an answer as my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight.

''We're on top of a roof F/N', Armin's voice spoke, 'You're back, and Eren's back', his light hearted voice cried out loud.

I turned my aching neck towards my left, my hand intertwined with Armin's, I was met with Eren, his eyes closed, intertwined with Armin's other hand.

Mikasa latched onto Eren expressing all the relief in the world, I could see in her eyes he meant so much to her. Slowly, I watched as she placed him down and Armin began more observing, as she switched places and made her way over to my limp self.

'What even happened to you?', the waterfall rushing out of her eyes began to stream once again as she too hooked her delicate arms around my slimey body, 'Armin said he watched you get swallowed by a titan and you escaped?'.

'Eren punched me out of it's stomach', I mumbled.

'What?'

'The thing that we pulled Eren out of, it punched the stomach of the titan that swallowed me', I spoke, taking a deep breath as to control my breathing, 'and I slid right out of it, then all I could see was his titan beating up other ones before Jean pulled me up'.

As I explained, I sat up, waves of nausea flooding my mind, 'We need to talk. The four of us', I pointed towards the others, covering my eyes from the light as I got used to it.

'We will later, I promise', Mikasa replied, 'Let's get somewhere safer', she spoke, holding out her hand as an offering for me to stand, 'Can you stand F/N?'.

'Yeah I think so', I replied, taking her hand slowly.

'Wait your burns', she let go quick, but caught my arm and back making sure that I didn't trip, as the once clean and sterile bandages Eren placed on my scolded hands slipped off, revealing...

'A healed hand?', I questioned.

'Your hand? It's just scarred?', Mikasa's eyes widened, 'Armin come look', she showed him as he stood up with Eren wrapped around his arms, unfortunately still unconscious.

'They were fresh burns only a few hours ago, there's no way on Paradis that they could have healed that fast', he admitted, examining my scarred palms.

'Unless they regenerated', I thought.

'Huh?', They questioned in unison, looking at each other then back at me.

'Earlier, you guys saw Eren's hand regenerate right? In his titan form?', I questioned abruptly.

'Yes, Connie, Mikasa and I watched him punch one in the face and then his hand healed almost instantly', Armin relayed as the clockwork in his mind began to move in sync.