𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 :

           [𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜] - [𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘚𝘛𝘠𝘓𝘌𝘚]
0:29 ───ㅇ─────────── 2:59
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

'Thank god we're finally finished', I yawned as we put our pens down after finishing our questions Shadis set for Monday.

'Looks like we're free for the weekend now', Eren smiled at me.

'What are you smiling at?', I questioned as his infectious glance caused a smirk to appear on my face too.

'Because now F/N we are free to go into town like you promised you would', He sat back, placing his hands behind his head to relax.

I looked down to my watch, the time was 4pm, 'It's 4pm now, did you want to leave at 4:30?'.

'Yeah, that'll give us time to put these questions away, grab our belongings and sneak out', he mentioned.

'Okay but when I say we have to be sly Eren I mean it, I dont wanna get caught leaving without permission', I told him assertively as I wasn't sure what our punishment would be if we did happen to get caught.

'It's sorted, I asked Armin to cover for us at dinner and say we both have headaches', he said convincingly.

'That's good, but he's not coming then?', I looked to him.

'Nah he's gonna stay in tonight and flick through his notes', he replied, 'What about Mikasa, did she finish with Sasha?', he  questioned wondering if she was coming along too.

'No unfortunately they're gonna take up the weekend training', I shrugged to him.

'Looks like it's just us then', he spoke whilst twirling his pen as I tidied my papers away.

'Yeah just us. We'll still have a good time though', I stated, 'Meet back here in 15, grab a bag and a coat or something to keep warm'.

'Sure thing', he replied as we both went to get stuff that we would need for our small trip.

It was going to be good coming out of training and going out for the night, even with the chance that we'd get into trouble.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
   ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'I'm here', Eren panted as he held onto the door frame.

'Just on time, what kept you?', I giggled at his tiredness and to which he replied, 'Some people were still in the dorm, I had to wait otherwise they'd know Armin was lying at dinner'.

'Ah okay, well whilst I was waiting I tried to scope a way that we'd be able to get out and I managed to see a part of that fence over there', I motioned towards the wooden fence that surrounded the grounds, 'There's a broken panel which we can lift and slip through, sure we'll have to walk round to the front but it means we'll make it past without having to bump into the guards at the front.

'Nice plan', I heard Eren say as I looked back to see his eyes following mine towards the fence.

'Ready to go?', I asked looking him up and down to check he had everything.

'Yep all set', he spoke looking down and then back up at me.

'Good, we'll walk behind the cabins too, come on', I held onto my satchel strap and motioned my head, making my way out of the room.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
   ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Ow!', Eren yelped as he tread not so lightly in front of me, through the nettles situated behind the cabins, 'They should trim these', he moaned.