𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓

'I thought you guys were gonna be late', Armin admitted as the argument in the hallway stalled us for time.

'Dont worry we're here now', Eren assured, grabbing our books off of his desk and placing them on each of ours.

'Thank you', I gestured as we quickly sat down due to Shadis arriving any minute now.

'Good morning class', he said sternly as he walked through the door, 'Today we'll be going over a case study. Every take note now that for your first lesson next week you'll be having a biology lesson in another room, with another commander. They were here to observe you right at the start and are coming back to teach you for one lesson next week'.

As he quickly organised his papers, I grew curious as to who was teaching us the biology lesson and so raised my hand.

'Shadis sir, what's the name of the commander'.

'Hanji Zoë', he replied, looking up at me and quickly back down at his work.

'They are a very talented titan scientist so make sure to ask plenty of questions when you're there. I'm sure they wont mind', he reminded the class as we grabbed out the right paper and pens for today.

'Why are you all smiley F/N', Eren asked as he acknowledged the smirk on my face.

'Nothing, I just like Hanji', I replied still smiling.

'Oh okay, what page are we on?', he asked brushing my reply over.

'Page 25 in the revision guide', I told him, even though Shadis had in fact written it on the board.

'Thank you', he whispered quietly and flipped to the page.

'Today we'll be going over one of your case studies, yes this will come up on the end of year exam, just as the others we'll study will, so let's begin', Shadis announced.

'I will explain to you what it is about, just listen for now. Then I want you to re read the revision guide and make notes on the four questions i've put up on the board here', he said, smacking a ruler against the board.

'The case study is from 844', he announced.

Whispers began to grow louder as it appeared recent, everyone in the class was around 9 or 10 that year.

'Silence!', he ordered, continuing.

'844, Shiganshia district'

'Shiganshia?!', Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I blurted out simultaneously as our jaws dropped to the floor.

'My apologies, I forgot you guys are from there. If at any point you need to take a step out just go, I wont ask you four any questions'.

'Yeah, thanks...', Eren gloomily remarked as he slid back in his chair as I could feel the mention of Shiganshia brought back some memories that should've been kept away.

'Hey, it's okay', I reminded him, subtly rubbing his arm for reassurance.

'They're from Shiganshia, what weirdos', A voice came from across the classroom, followed by giggles.

As I immediately snapped my head around, I could see two girls staring at the four of us, giggling as if we were freaks.

'And your names are?', I asked the two of them, smiling.

'Amber and Ashely', they looked up.

'Ahh well hello Amber and Ashely! What's so funny?', I questioned, channeling my frustration as our lives revolving Shiganshia wasn't something to joke about.

People lost their lives.

People dear to us.

'Well you know, I mean, you were there and all,  at the fall of Shiganshia', Amber smirked.