𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎

'LET'S MOVE!', Erwin commanded as everyone began to move down the wall, leaving Hanji and Moblit to stay on the top.

'Will you be okay up here?', I ran up to Hanji, passing through the others.

'I want a horse, but realistically I can't move and need rest', they began to speak, crawling along with the stone before calling over Moblit, 'MOBLIT!'.

'Yes section commander', he attended immediately.

'Send a group out to Connie Springer's hometown, Ragako, immediately. Something's not right about that place', they mentioned.

'What about it?', I questioned, curiously.

'No blood, no remains, no people. Except for one titan who can't move. I want to investigate it, they replied, still crawling, itching to get down and onto a horse.

'Hanji you cant ride with us', Moblit instructed, placing his hands out and quickly laying a few blankets out for them to rest on.

'I know, at least let me help you plan it', they asked courageously.

'Are you sure you'll be okay?', I knelt to ask, concerned for Hanji's wellbeing.

'I'll be okay F/N', they grinned but with a slight wince, 'You go get him back'.

With that, I smiled at them, our eye contact matching before I got back up to run towards Mikasa and Armin who were awaiting me in the last carriage down the wall.

Waving Hanji off, we scaled down the wall, eager to get to Eren, Ymir even, and just bring them back to us.

Or just Eren...

'Who's side is Ymir on?', I asked out to Mikasa and Armin, folding my arms in confusion.

'I'm not sure as of now, we need to wait just a little longer to see her true intentions', Armin replied, looking at me.

'She's a titan shifter who kept it from us. We know that for a fact', Mikasa appeared stern.

'But I can't help but think of how she saved everyone before we arrived at Utgaurd. If we hadn't have arrived the castle would've fallen and they'd all have been titan food, also why would someone risk their identity to protect others if it meant throwing themselves underneath a carriage'.

'That's true I guess', Mikasa shrugged, but agreeing.

'Is there anything the matter Mikasa?', I looked towards her, sensing some hostility at the moment, I observed her body language as she brought her scarf close to her face.

'We're going to get him back Mikasa. That's a fact. Don't forget it', I assured her with a loving smile, her eyes lifting off of the ground and locking with mine.

She smiled, relaxing a bit as her shoulders dropped and legs uncrossed. I could tell she was tense because she missed Eren, even more so she felt like she had failed herself, her needs.

To keep him safe.

Reaching the bottom Mikasa, Armin and I ran up to our horses as the lock on the carriage opened, immediately getting onto them, preparing to leave.