𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑

'That woman, her name is Saoirse', I announced making eye contact, glancing at the three of them.

'Saoirse?', Eren replied as they stared, 'What a pretty name'.

'She was pretty too, I got a better look at her face, and the other people around her, ones that I couldn't see before'.

'Who else F/N?', Mikasa pondered.

The light that had been placed upon the table had slowly began to dim, the candle in the lantern on its last days, or nights.

'Grisha was there', I mumbled, 'There was another woman too, called Dina. It seemed like they were married'.

'Married?', Eren sighed as I saw his expression drop having to remember the loss of his mother and father. In his face I could see how much it pained him to think of them.

Especially Carla.

'I'm sorry Eren, but he looked much younger, I had only recognised him once his name was called. It wasn't any time around recent years before we moved here so i'm sure it's nothing to worry about', I spoke reassuringly with a soft smile.

'Well then what about your necklace and it glowing? You mentioned when we were little, that night, that she was wearing it in your dream', Eren stated.

He remembered.

'Maybe it's because it belonged to her? And you were dreaming about her?', Armin concluded.

'So her presence was strong then?', Mikasa added, 'Any idea who she was?'.

'No, I cant figure out, let alone remember my relation to her', I placed my hands on my head, deep in thought, 'I think it's just best if we all go to bed. It's late and we can just talk about it over breakfast'.

'Are you sure?', Eren asked, 'I dont want you in that state again we should really figure out what's going on'.

'It's okay Eren, really', I smiled, 'We'll talk about it over breakfast'.

'Fine. Mikasa make sure she's okay', Eren asked as he stood up from his chair slowly, along with Armin.

'We'll be heading off now then, we'll see you at breakfast', Armin let us know as he walked over to hug me.

'Goodnight you guys', I hugged Armin, then waved the two of them goodbye as they left, closing the door quietly as to not awaken anyone.

Again.

I took a sluggish walk back to our room with Mikasa, my mind clouded yet so close as to figuring out everything.

'I don't think that you're okay', Mikasa said glumly as my head perked up, looking at her.

'I'm okay Mikasa, I promise', I lied.

'I always keep my promises'.

'Okay then, I believe you', she smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck, 'Don't scare me like that again though. You weren't waking up'.

'I'm sorry for that part', I chuckled, It must be because the dream wasn't over. I mean as soon as it finished I sat up', I admitted to her.

'Mhm', she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

'We should just sleep now Mikasa, we can deal with the details later, i'm sure you're tired', I offered.

'Fine, climb in then', she lifted up her quilt implying she would comfort me again from these dreams, and for that I was glad.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Rise and shine F/N, time for training again'