𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓

My eyes darted to Eren's face, his eyes practically glued to the golden strike of lightening that illuminated the sky above us, the entrance to the tunnel.

Quickly, I lifted off of him, there was no time, we needed to run.

'Eren take my hand!', I yelled as I got off of him, pulling him up onto his feet, Mikasa grabbed Armin's arm and the four of us bolted through the dark escape route.

Her long, muscular titan arm entered the tunnel, it felt like life was in slow motion as she reached for us, I pushed Eren forwards to make sure she wouldn't take him.

Not again.

'F/N!', they screamed as Annie's fingers wrapped around my waist, snatching me away from my friends. My arm reached out, begging for someone to grab me as my ODM gear was caught in her fingers, however that same striking voice and a flash between our minds caused us to both quickly become stunned.

'YOU NEED TO BECOME THE BEST TO BECOME A WARRIOR!', it dispersed into our minds as she dropped me, startled by the sound.

'Go go go!', I slipped as I dropped to the hard floor , rushing forward and waving my three best friends on.

'Are you okay?!', Eren yelled back to me as we made sure we were out of her reach.

'I'm okay', I panted, the four of us now a relatively safe distance from her as we caught our breaths.

'That damn ring, she saw through me from the start, she even noticed the ambush we planned', Armin huffered, upset with himself.

'I knew something was going on when she refused to let me try the ring on', I mentioned.

'Well what should we do now?', Mikasa asked, looking to me for an answer, as I sort of spaced out, pondering about the repetition of that commanding voice, ordering me to become the best.

What is a warrior?

'For starters we'll regroup with the third squad, get above ground and move according to plan B, fight Annie, fight the female titan. Eren will transform like discussed and assist in the capture', Armin informed, 'Sounds good?'.

'It's the best we've got', Eren nodded, agreeing with the plan as I was still deep in my own thoughts.

'F/N, what's your input?', Armin's voice broke me out.

'Huh', I looked up to them.

'Why are you distracted?', Mikasa questioned, 'This isn't the time'.

'I'm not distracted, i'm thinking', I replied, 'I keep hearing these voices saying about becoming a warrior, and I think that's why Annie dropped me, because she heard it too. I'm only trying to think like one'.

'Because if you do that..', Armin began, as I joined.

'We can get into Annie's mind'.

'Her perspective', Mikasa added.

'Exactly', I nodded.

'That's the third squad up there!', I pointed, noticing people trying to rush us out.

'We're going to switch to plan B F/N', Armin told me, as I was now updated, I began to run along side them.