𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 :

          [𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘚 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜] - [𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘠 𝘊𝘠𝘙𝘜𝘚]
            0:56 ──────ㅇ───────── 2:20
                                 ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

My eyes fluttered as they began to open, the blur adjusting to the dark cell, only briefly lit by a burnt out candle.

'Shit I fell asleep again', I rubbed my eyes as I realised I had fallen asleep, although I tried to stay awake to hear what captain Levi and commander Erwin were saying to Eren. I'm surprised they didn't wake me to tell me anything.

'You're awake', A calm voice spoke from beside me, as I turned myself around to see Eren crouched up with his knees against his chest.

'How long was I out?', I asked, sitting up.

'Not long. I don't know the exact time, but maybe an hour? It's getting close to night time anyway now', he replied as I sat there slightly dazed.

'I thought I was going to stay awake', I giggled, looking up towards him.

'Well i'm not surprised with all the kicking you did to free yourself from the guys who brought us down here, I just decided to let you sleep after that head smash to the floor', he commented with a laugh.

Placing my hand upon my head, I could feel a lump from where my head had made hard contact with the floor, but it also felt like it was fading.

'Erwin and Levi', I stated, 'What did they want?'.

'Long story short. They're gonna do everything they can to save us both. There's a trial coming up... I'm not sure what's going to happen'

'There's a chance they'll want to kill us isn't there?', I spoke, a worried look on my face.

'I think so', the same worried glance exchanged.

'Why am I even here?', I pondered, laying back down on the bed, 'You can lay down Eren, I imagine you're tired'.

'Sure', he responded, 'Your immense healing abilities were noted by some of the cadets and commanders, Erwin and Levi told me to tell you when you wake up, they think you're like me'.

'A titan?', My eyes widened.

'So that's what I am', he sighed, lowering his head, 'I'm so confused F/N, I can't recall everything that happened and it's tiring'.

'We haven't had time to talk', I noted, 'I can explain if you'd like?', I turned my head toward his in hope.

'Please', a look in his eyes I wish to never see again appeared.

'You're aware of what happened in the battle right?', I asked.

'Relatively. It's what led me to realise what my key was for and what my dad did to me'.

'Yes that, and I also...', I paused, thinking of how I should bring it up.

'What F/N? Should've what?'

'Died?', I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

'DIED?', He raised his voice in worry, 'How? How are you alive? Explain?'.

'I'm fine! I just got too close to a titan and it swallowed me whole. I'll admit it felt familiar, the slime and the stench of it. Mikasa noticed it too. And I would love to talk to them about it but I don't think we're getting out of here anytime soon', I admitted, looking around the damp cell.

'How did you get out?', The look on his face clueless as to how I escaped.

'You saved me', I answered, 'Your titan punched me out of the stomach of the one that swallowed me and Jean spotted me on the floor, so he pulled me up with the others who were so relieved'.