𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔

845

'Time to get up everyone!', Carla's voice called into our bedroom, waking the three of us up.

We were all very sleepy but excited because today was the day we were going to meet with Armin again! I've missed him a lot this past week, we all have.

'Good morning Mikasa', I smiled at the dark haired girl.

'Goodmorning F/N', she smiled in return, 'is Eren up?'

I peered onto the floor to see him drooling into his pillow, he looked so funny.

'Mikasa come here quietly', I whispered.

She tip-toed over to the bed and crawled onto it with me, as we both bent over to look at him.

'He looks like he's deep asleep, must be having a long dream', she giggled whilst trying not to wake him, but he began to move and so we quickly pulled our heads back over the bed and fell onto our backs, hoping he didn't see us.

'What are you doing?', the small voice came from down the side of the bed.

'He caught us', I whispered again looking at Mikasa, grinning, however quite quickly she changed the subject.

'Carla wants us down for breakfast now, come on Eren', in a haste, she grabbed my arm and we ran down the stairs, dragging his tired body with us.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'How did you all sleep?', Carla questioned to us at the kitchen table which had been laid out neatly with a lovely breakfast.

My sleep was pretty good. Nicest one i'd had in a while, there was no nightmare nor a dream, it was calm.

'I slept well thank you', Mikasa said before bringing a slice of bread to her mouth.

'Lovely to hear and what about you Eren?', Carla served herself some food.

I turned my head to see him swishing his oats around in his bowl with a puzzled expression.

'I had this really weird dream last night. I dont know where I was, but I could see two ladies. One was blonde and the other a brunette. We were in this giant room with other people, but it was only really focused on them', Eren stated, still trying to work it out.

'What else can you remember?', I questioned him with curiosity.

'Not too much', he replied, 'They were just talking to each other, I didn't understand it'.

'That's quite a specific dream Eren', Carla insisted whilst putting her plate in the sink from eating earlier than us.

'Yeah I guess so', his face still perplexed, so concentrated on trying to figure out who they were.

'Come on Eren, eat up quick we've got to get ready for Armin', Mikasa reminded us which brought him back to reality.

'Good morning everyone', Grisha's voice came from his office, as he slowly came out from down the hall fully dressed, he looked like he was going somewhere or something.

'Where are you going dad?', Eren asked him just as he was about to leave.

'I have to go visit a family for a few days, but i'll be back soon so please behave for your mother', Grisha advised, waving a key infront of his face from around his neck.

Eren's face lit up as the key seemed to be important to him, so he nodded to let Grisha know he'd be good.

'Bye Grisha!', I announced to him followed by Mikasa and Eren.