𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗

'she's crying', I spoke.

'What do you mean F/N?', they asked as everyone stared in shock.

'There's tears coming from her eyes', I explained further, hoping the titan scientists behind me would understand what was going on.

'This is abnormal behaviour, i've never had this happen with anyone else i've used in an experiment before!', Hanji exclaimed in pure joy, making sure that Moblit and the others were watching and noting every detail.

'Woah steady', I raised my voice and brought my arms out as the titan in front of me began to fidget.

'Step back!', a commander shouted from behind me as the sound of their cold blade drew from their ODM gear, ready to slice the nape at any chance they could get.

'Put away your blade', I frantically turned around, waving my hands in the commanders face in an attempt to stop Hanji's titan from being killed, but also,

her.

'You'll startle her', I pleaded.

'It will kill you if you don't move now', he declared sternly, the commander not backing off of my case at any time.

'Dont be so impatient if you just-', I waved my hands in front, before the commander lunged towards me, pushing me out of the way, onto the hard grounds.

The dirt rose through the air as I lay on the floor, watching the commander approach her as she became more agitated until finally...

The sound of a thousand ropes snapping all at once.

She broke free.

Screams emerged from all around as there was now a loose titan on the grounds, not only that but where every single trainee cadet and commander was located.

With a haste I jumped onto my feet to get a better view, the commander who was a big shot 5 seconds ago now frozen in fear, waiting to be eaten.

'Move you idiot!', I charged towards him as fast as I could, tackling him just in time as her large jaws nearly took his life.

We fell hard, but had no time to waste, and as I turned around was met with the crying titan reaching its arms out to grab me. The commander slyly crawled away, leaving me without any gear in a situation where I needed it most.

I backed up as much as I could, my hands grating against the rocks and pebbles which lied on the concrete floor, until my back hit a supply shed. My breath grew heavy as the giant hands once tied up with ropes now came very close to me, reaching for me.

In this moment I wished for someone who would help me, but instead all I felt was hopelessness.

'Leave me alone', I yelled out, sticking my arm out in front of me.

The heavy breaths of the titan crept closer, my fear of death growing larger as it only brought me back to my memories of Shiganshia and...

Dina.

'Wait', I opened my eyes, 'NO ONE MOVE', I commanded.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Years ago, back in Shiganshia, whilst I was helping to lift the wood off of Carla, Hannes saved me from a titan.