𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐

The morning of the recruitment assembly had finally arrived, Eren at this point had left me a few days ago, but i'm grateful to be seing him along with everyone else soon.

I haven't seen my friends in over a month.

I hope Mikasa and Armin have been okay together, I really do.

The day after Eren and I cautiously avoided trouble with Hanji and Levi, emphasis on Levi, Hanji conducted some experiments between the two of us. Eren's titan looked so cool up close, his eyes were that same alluring green colour I remember seeing when I first met him, except the view was more mesmerising as it was in a larger scale.

You could see all the details.

When we started he had brought me up to his face in his giant hands, but I wasn't scared that he would lash out on me at all this time. I feel like he learnt his lesson, and the last incident was out of his control.

We all make mistakes.

When his titan held me in his hands, we were able to establish the feelings of the titans when I would attempt to communicate with them, Eren said it's as if I understood exactly how he felt.

Thinking about it, if I stayed inside of one for a certain amount of time, it's no doubt i'm able to understand one, I technically was one for some time. I just don't know how long yet.

Hanji concluded the experiments late in the evening, later than any others we've done just by myself, so that was tiring for the both of us, but now that we understand more about each other's abilities and the titans, i'd say we're more than capable to take our advance in stopping them.

We'll rid the world of these titans.

'F/N? You ready?', Hanji's voice called from outside my bedroom door.

'Just a sec!', I called, grabbing my jacket as we were off to the recruitment assembly, finally able to be back with everyone, or so I thought.

'So...About the assembly', Hanji muttered next to me as we readied our horses to leave.

'What about it?', I queried, untying Luna and releasing her from her area in the stable.

'Eren wont be coming tonight, and you wont get long enough to see everyone else', they admitted as my face sort of slumped.

'Oh', I blankly stated.

'I'm sorry F/N, I wasn't aware it was only for the cadets joining and the commanders, you have to come with me for safety precautions and Eren is staying back with Levi. I couldn't leave you here'.

'It's okay', I smiled, 'As long as I can see their faces from the sides'.

'Yes you'll be able to see their faces from beside the curtains', Hanji smiled back.

'All good then. Waiting a little longer wont hurt', I let them know, 'Are Miche and Moblit coming?'.

'Yep, they're already waiting outside for us', Hanji told as we walked out our horses.

'Okay', I nodded, bringing Luna outside, we met up with the two of them and began our journey back to the same grounds I used to train in, alongside everyone else.

'How long is it from here?', I asked Hanji who was riding along side me, Miche and Moblit in front.

'About twenty minutes', they called back.

         ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
         ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'We've arrived', I commented, recognising the area, I watched as cadets continued to battle between eachother whilst the four of us rode through the grounds.