𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎

'Shiganshia', I told him.

'Shiganshia?!', I watched him say the name with a startled face, then looking around to see everyone else had stopped to pay attention to our conversation.

We soon had a small crowd gather around us too, people asking what was it like, how did you escape etc etc. I hadn't thought much about the day since it happened as I didn't want to relive those memories, however I didn't realise it would be such a shocker to everyone here.

But I guess it is.

'Yeah us four are from there', Eren told the crowd, with a sense of pride.

'So you were there that day?', I looked to see a boy with very short hair pop the question.

'Yeah, we escaped but only narrowly', I sighed out, slowly beginning to reminisce that day.

'You must have seen the colossal! What was it like?', the same boy said, asking another question.

'Excuse me for not answering yet but what's your name?', I asked genuinely before Eren opened his mouth.

'Oh my bad. The name's Connie Springer', he replied.

'Nice to meet you Connie', I replied with a smile, thinking to myself, this guy is definitely an interesting character.

'The colossal was tall enough to look over the wall...', Eren began to tell everyone, as I began to unfocus from everyone else.

   ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Dina? Is that you?'

   ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'F/N?', Mikasa nudged my foot under the table with both that and her voice bringing me back from my disassociation.

'Huh?. Oh sorry I must've spaced out for a sec', I reassured her quickly and began to finish my dinner.

'We should probably lay off the questions guys, we don't want them to relive those memories', Marco suggested although it was a bit late now, but Eren insisted it was okay.

I could tell it wasn't though, I saw his face for a split second before he went back to his usual chatting that something inside of him had been brought back up.

'Let's go Mikasa I think we need an early night', I said to her and as she agreed we both began to get up and leave to go back to our shared room, with Eren staying to talk to everyone.

I edged towards to wooden door with Mikasa infront of me and just as we were about to leave, a confrontational voice from another table appeared.

'Are you crazy?', he exclaimed.

I held onto the door frame, and turned around to see the same guy who hurt me earlier was confronting Eren.

'Mikasa come back here', I called as she hadn't realised i'd stopped.

'What's up F/N', she questioned making her way back towards the door.

'See that guy there', I pointed towards Jean who had now stood up, 'He's the guy who made my nosebleed and now he's confronting Eren about his plans to exterminate titans'.

'Should we stop them?', she asked slightly nervously.

'Nah let's see how it plays out', I suggested, as Mikasa peeked over my head to watch it go down.

'Look my bad. Let's just drop it', Jean suggested, bringing his hand out to shake Eren's.

I started to walk over to the two of them, as Mikasa went to fetch Armin who was deep in another conversation.