𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗

'Oh no'.

I peered over the edge of the wall, waiting for the mist to clear at the bottom before Hanji let out a yell for all of us to clear.

'MOVE EVERYONE!', they yelled as my head snapped, the colossal titan's arm came swinging around to swipe us all away on the top of the wall.

I still didn't feel 100%, my body was healing itself, but this wasn't the time for that. I had to spring into action.

Activating my gear, I attached myself to the edge of the wall, Mikasa resting already below me, also watching Reiner and Eren as we waited for the smoke to clear.

'Soldiers! Prepare to attack!', Hanji informed from above, 'The colossal titan doesn't walk away from this, all troops attack!'.

'F/N what should we do?', Mikasa asked as we were conflicted, leave Eren to fight alone against Reiner, or help the others above.

'Stay here. Fighting the colossal wont work now', I answered.

'Why?', she questioned as we dangled off of the wall.

'The steam he can emit. It wont work in conjunction with our gear and we wont be able to get close to Bert. Bertholdt I mean', I replied, 'And they'll find that out soon'.

We looked up in worry, there wasn't enough time to stop them, 'Okay', Mikasa nodded.

'Squad one look alive! We've got a date with the armoured titan', Hanji called as they slid down the wall with the rest of our group.

'Perfect timing', I added.

'Armin update us', Mikasa asked as he stayed next to us.

'The steam Bertholdt emits doesn't allow us to get close, it just burns us whilst chucking away our gear. We're waiting for him to come out as he has to eventually, now we're following Hanji down to aid Eren', he told as I looked at him, the three of us then turning down as the smoke had cleared.

'He's punched Eren!', I yelled.

Moving without hesitation, Mikasa sprung into action, racing towards the armoured titan, I followed right behind her.

'It's not cutting!', Mikasa shouted as we swung around the giant, landing on his shoulder blades.

'He's absolutely covered in an armour', I told as Reiner continued to hurl at Eren after none of his punches were taking effect, 'Living up to his name I see'.

We continued to chip away at Reiner's, the armoured titan's shoulder blades. I'm confused. I dont know what to call him.

Them.

The times we'd spent together in training, playing, sparring, eating, all of it feels like it's gone to waste.

Apart of me wants to call them by their names, because I know them, or at least I thought I did. It hurts nonetheless.

'Eren', Mikasa whispered as I looked up, Eren's titan had rebuilt itself and he was beginning to stand again.

Letting out a huge roar, Eren motioned towards us preparing to swing at Reiner, Mikasa and I retreated as to not get caught up in it.