𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑

'Psst, F/N. You up?', Mikasa's voice whispered as I began to open my tired eyes.

'Yeah i'm up', I replied, sitting up and yawning, 'what's the time?', I asked.

'It's 6:30am', she replied, putting her training kit on so we could get a bit of practice done before training.

'Okay i'll just put my kit on wait a few minutes for me', I asked as I got out of my bed and reached towards my chair.

'Of course i'll wait, I don't want you going anywhere by yourself now in light of the other days events'.

I'd completely forgotten about that for a second, the boys trying to confront me.

The thing is, Mikasa and the others dont know that they'd tried to reach me before. I would tell them, but I cant under Levi's orders, although i'm sure if Eren and Mikasa found out those boys would be seeing stars right now.

'You good?', Mikasa asked as I was lost in thought, unconsciously tying my shoes and staring into space.

'Ah yeah just tired. Let's go', I stated with a slight smile, making my way towards our bedroom door as she followed behind me.

'You know your bedhead is so cute Mikasa', I confessed, turning to her as I walked down the hallway.

'My hair is messy? Could you fix it?', she requested as we stopped. I pulled down some pieces of her dark shoulder length hair, caught up in her sleep.

'All done. Beautiful as ever', I smiled.

'Thank you', she smiled in return.

As we approached the main entrance to our cabin, the bright sunrise shone through the windows, lighting up the common room and small kitchen.

'Why are we always so blessed with orange skies when we train?', I wondered, turning the warm door handle.

'I'm not sure', she spoke, 'but I love it each time. It makes training more fun'.

In agreement I spoke, 'yeah it really does'.

'What should we do today?', she questioned to me as we stood outside. 'We can do a few laps of the grounds then some weights?, we'll take it easy just because we have theory starting today', I reminded her as she sighed.

'We will do that but does it mean we have to finish early, to get ready?'

'Yeah we do, we'll have to stop in an hour so we can make breakfast then get to class on time'.

Neither of us liked cutting training times in the morning, but on theory days lessons started earlier. If it meant we'd have to wake up earlier, we might have to.

'Let's get started then', she stressed as we took off our jackets, 'here we go', I replied.

   ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
   ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'That was a good workout F/N, I can tell your strength is increasing', Mikasa complimented as she changed into some new clothes to go to breakfast, following her shower.

'Great!!', I exclaimed excitedly as I brought my fresh white top over my head.

'What do you think we'll do in theory today?', she questioned as I looked up to her.

'Maybe we'll start with an introduction then something on the history of titans, you know where it all began', I honestly answered.

At this point i'd finished tying my shoelace and we were ready to go to breakfast, 'ooo hopefully!! That'll be interesting', she replied contently.