𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑

Grisha Jaeger's POV:

'Grisha come look at this quickly, but be quiet', my wife's voice alerted me.

'Coming Carla', I whispered in reply, putting my briefcase down to walk up the tall staircase, the wooden planks creaking as I arrived to see my beautiful wife outside of the children's bedroom.

Acknowledging I was there, she slowly pushed the wooden door open, hoping the sound of the metal hinges moving wouldn't awaken them.

But they were all fast asleep.

'Seems like Eren climbed into F/N's bed last night', she giggled whilst observing them, 'They do look quite peaceful, maybe she had a bad dream'.

Now thinking about it, I did hear people talking at early hours in the morning, 'Perhaps', I agreed with her, 'She's probably still frightened as this is a new home with new people. We're the first people she's seen since she woke up yesterday'.

'Oh what a poor soul she must've been so scared', a sad look appeared on my wife's face, as genuine as it could be.

'It's okay Carla she's here with us now and she'll be safe. Why dont we try to cheer her up and after breakfast, well maybe lunch now they've slept in, let Eren and Mikasa take her to meet Armin? I'm sure Eren has mentioned him once or twice by now so he should be familiar'.

The mood on her face became brighter, as she was hoping for them to have a good day, 'I'll prepare a little snack for them to take with them, but for now let's let them sleep in and i'll get started on lunch, I imagine they'll be very hungry when they wake up. Are you coming Grisha?'.

'I just need to grab a few things for the family i'm going to visit today so i'll be right down', I replied with a smile.

'Okay dear see you downstairs', Carla said to me as she tied her dark hair into her signature low ponytail, and began walking down the staircase.

Once she arrived at the bottom, my head slowly turned back to look at the three of them fast asleep.

So peaceful.

So innocent.

'Why does the world have to be so cruel', I quietly whispered with a single tear rolling down my cheek, hoping them nor Carla would hear...

But someone.

Someone out there who could save them.

  ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
  ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

                                  F/N's POV:

Birds began to chirp as I opened my tired eyes, the light getting brighter as the curtains opened and the glorious sunshine came right through, a breeze fell into the room.

'What happened last night?', I questioned, raising my palm to my head with a slight headache.

My words seemed to have awoken Eren as he too started to open his emerald eyes, 'You had a nightmare F/N, early on in the morning, I wouldn't worry though it's all good now'.

The memories of my nightmare came rushing back after that.

'Do you wanna talk about it?', he questioned as he saw the concerned look on my face.

'Actually, yeah I do', and with that his pointy ears turned attentively.

'I was in some room, there were loads of people but I couldn't make out much of their faces. Then there was this lady who picked me up. I tried speaking but no one could hear me and all of a sudden the room was broken into and I got separated from the lady holding me. It was much more vivid than that but i'm not too sure how to describe it'.