𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓

'Sasha! You can't just steal the meat like that!', I yelled as I made my way over to where Eren, Connie, Mina and more were stationed on top of wall Rose.

'Gimme some though', I eyed it up as meat was sacred within the walls and it was something we rarely got to eat.

'F/N you're stationed with Mikasa over the other side aren't you?, you should go back to the other side of the wall', Eren asked, as I had made my way over from my station.

'Well I was asked to come around by our squad leader to check how you guys were getting up with setting up the cannons. Mikasa and my group are all done', I told them as they all surrounded the box Sasha put the meat in.

'For now guys get back to work', I ordered, but not aggressively.

'Bossy much?', a comrade replied, 'it's our first day'.

'Who are you?', I questioned, 'Anyways I just feel a bit off right now and just think it would be better if we finished off quickly here, plus I don't want you guys to get into any trouble with the higher ups'.

'Are you feeling uneasy?', Eren asked concerned, as he walked past Sasha to get to me, now in front of my face, 'Are you okay?'.

'I'll be fine', I smiled faintly, 'I'll go back to my station now and let them know that you guys are nearly done'.

With that I turned, beginning to make my way back around the wall and to my designated area.

'You sure?', I felt a grip on my wrist prohibiting my movement forward.

'Promise', I replied.

'I'll see you later then', Eren smiled as we both turned, making our way back to work, however I still felt uneasy, like, something was wrong, something bad was going to happen.

Slowly but surely, I walked away, taking in the view from being on top of the walls. It was quiet, and I liked that.

A cold breeze brushed past me as I nodded to the other cadets, walking past them, stationed on the wall too.

'Turn back'

I halted, wondering where this voice came from, this feminine voice, and looking around, no one was in distance to have sounded that quiet.

I hastily grabbed my necklace, something that made me feel safe, the amethyst that laid upon my chest, and turned back around making my way towards the group that Eren belonged to.

My pace prevailed as I moved forward, my gut feeling heavier the closer I got to them, then suddenly it stopped.

But I wasn't close enough for them to hear me.

'AGHHHHH', screams exited from in front of me as I watched my comrades be blown off of the wall by a steam that was to strong for them to handle.

'GUYS', I screamed, running towards them, not hesitating as I needed to get there as soon as possible to help, hoping, praying that none of them were hurt.

'A titan, it's the colossal titan', I mumbled, stumbling to my comrades who were hanging onto the wall with their manoeuvring gear for their lives. 

'EREN DONT!', I shouted as I felt a body pass behind me, him instantly running in to kill it.

'YOU'LL GET BURNT', I chased after him, before I too was blown off of the wall by the immense heat that found its way into every part of my body, burning me alive.

'Ahh', I yelped, as my hands shrivelled with burns from trying to protect my face, I found it hard to move towards my gear to get me to attach myself to the wall.