𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏

'Game on', Reiner smirked.

'Come at me', I challenged him.

He charged towards me, this time keeping the knife relatively close to him so that I didn't knock it out of his hands like last time. I took my strong stance once again, ready to fight and obtain the knife that he held so tightly.

As he got closer for a jab, I stepped back to dodge it.

'Throwing me off F/N, you're good', Reiner complimented, stepping towards me, swinging his right arm.

'Why thank you', I replied sarcastically, ducking his swing.

In my low position, I could see everyones feet facing us. Still, no one had gone back to their combat and instead were all watching us.

I quickly pulled out both my arms and reached for his stomach, tackling him in an instant. Our uniforms now dirty as the ground collided with us, the fight continuing on the harsh training ground.

'Give me the knife Reiner', I commanded trying to snatch it off of him to win. I felt like I could fight for hours, wherever this stamina came from, it hadn't left me tired.

'I can't just let you win like that', he said, flipping me over and off him, getting ready to finish our fight by fake stabbing me. I moved my head side to side avoiding the knife, wondering how I was going to get out of this position.

Come on F/N think!, I told myself.

At this point, he had brought the knife up ready to strike me. His arms came down with force, as I grabbed onto them, pushing them back up. He was much stronger than me, I couldn't hold the knife away for much longer before it would collide with my heart.

'Keep pushing', I strained, sweat falling from my forehead. I looked down to see the inch that was left between the knife and me, before Reiner would win.

Using all the strength in my arms I kept it above me, before thinking of a route out of this tight situation. I wasn't going to lose.

I don't like losing.

'Hey Reiner'

'What F/N, last words?', he chuckled.

'No actually, but maybe yours', I grinned with both of us still pushing the knife towards each other.

'Huh?', he questioned only so we could hear.

l hastily brought my knees up from under him and kicked him off of me with both of my legs, causing immense pain in his abdomen. This separated us for seconds as I jumped up, as well as him. His left arm clutched his stomach with his right arm weakly holding the knife. I could see he was going to give out sooner or later, but not necessarily give up.

Seeing him weak I now took my turn to charge towards him. He didn't move, but before I gave him the chance to I swiftly grabbed his shoulders and wrapped my right leg around his right ankle.

'Bye Reiner', I smiled and viscously turned his body over my leg, swinging him onto the floor. He smacked onto the solid ground, the hit winding him slightly.

I stood over him and bent down to clutch the knife, but he was holding onto it for dear life.

His strength was impeccable.

'Let go', I desperately struggled, gritting my teeth.

'Never', he replied, also struggling.

I pulled his hands above his head, there's no way he could keep holding onto it in his current position. I pulled and pulled and could feel it slipping from his grip, he was about to lose, and I was about to win.