𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒

F/N's POV : 

'You seem to be fine F/N you're not ill, I will have to keep an eye on you though because I believe whatever it is you're carry-', his words cut off by a hurtful scream.

'EREN!!', it came from outside the office, both our heads snapping in sync towards the door, not being able to see through to what was happening on the other side.

I watched Grisha jump up, the fastest i've ever seen him move as he sprinted towards the door.

He watched himself fumble with the lock trying to open it, struggling in a haste. Once he finally did, he swung it open to reveal a seemingly lifeless body on the floor being gripped tightly by a sobbing soul.

'Grisha help him he started coughing and just dropped to the floor!', Carla cried out from his office cluctching onto Eren, who seemed to be very sweaty.

As I got closer to them, I could see that he was thankfully still conscious, but very ill.

'Bring him into my office now! Mikasa follow them in', he ordered, 'F/N, you stay out here'.

Petrified as I looked towards Mikasa, who also seemed to have a sweaty expression, I tried walking towards her but was stopped in my tracks.

'F/N go upstairs you can't be near them right now', Grisha halted me.

This was all happening so fast, all in front of me, what's going to happen now?

Grisha didn't move from his position, he shielded them, as if I was some walking disease. So I got the message and retracted my steps, walking backwards and up the staircase.

Before reaching the top, I stood there,watching them both be carried into his gloomy office.

'What have I done?', worries consumed my body as the door locked shut and I dragged my feet up the rest of the stairs, making my way towards our bedroom. I sluggishly pulled myself in and sat down onto the soft shared bed, as the moonlight shone through the slightly ajar window.

A few minutes passed and I heard sudden voice at the door, 'Sweetie can I come in?', I looked towards the entrance of the bedroom to see a figure, with a mask on.

'Carla?'. I questioned with a shaky voice as they walked towards me.

'Yes dear, no need to worry. I can tell you are...'.

She then sat down next to me, 'Let me ask you something, do you know what a virus is? or a disease?'.

'Yes', I replied, thinking about the question that connotated her next sentence.

'Eren and Mikasa seem to have come down with something. Something you're not reacting to. We're not sure what it is completely, but we want to keep you up here just for a little bit whilst Grisha helps them out, there's need to worry alright?'.

Her voice was so soothing, again making the situation seem much less serious than it actually was.

She was good at that.

'Whats going to happen to them Carla?', tightening her hug around me, she assured that Grisha was a talented doctor and has worked with stuff like this before, and that they'll come around.