𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗

'Here, we can get you guys cleaned up', Hanji encouraged, 'Mikasa set F/N down here and i'll clean her wounds'.

'On it', Mikasa replied, placing me down on a sofa, Armin soon placing Eren next to me too.

'I apologise for Levi's actions you two, I'm sure you know it was for the sake of keeping you both in our custody', Hanji assured, rubbing a cotton swab with cleansing alcohol on it across my face, brushing over my lips where Levi managed to kick me hard.

'Are you okay if I just check your chest?', Hanji asked politely as I nodded, the others turning away for decency.

'Amazing', they smiled, 'You have blood here from where Levi kicked you but it still healed itself once again. I'd say we could even take these stitches out before your skin fully heals itself, we dont know how long that'll take'.

'Uhh sure', I nodded once again.

'Here we go', they announced as they started pulling them out one by one, 'No pain? These stitches have been done quite tight F/N'.

'Nope. I'm fine', I relayed, looking away as they were pulled from my chest.

Finally Hanji finished, wiping the blood from my chest I turned back around to see Levi cleaning the blood from our faces off of his boot.

'Your turn Eren', Hanji spoke, cleaning his wounds too, although his seemed to be healing quicker than mine.

His tooth was already growing back.

'I look forward to working with you', Erwin spoke, shaking Eren's hand as another tall, intimidating man stood beside me.

'Dont worry about him F/N. That's Miche', Hanji explained.

'Smells like a titan in here', Miche spoke, staring into my soul.

'You piece things well Miche', Levi spoke sarcastically, looking towards Eren who edged closer to me along the sofa in fear of Captain Levi who had sat beside him.

'Not him'

'Her', The words left Miche's mouth as his stare became more intense.

'Uhh', my eyes widened in slight fear of the man with amazing nostrils.

'We'll come up with an explanation soon F/N. You'll be coming back with us anyway. And you'll get to meet Sawney and Bean!', Hanji exclaimed, prancing around the room in joy, which put a smile on my face.

'Lovely to see you', Erwin shook my hand, 'I have high hopes for you'.

'Thank you', I replied quickly.

'We'll be off now with Eren. We'll see you in a few weeks', Levi announced quickly as Eren stood up.

'Weeks?', startled, I spoke up with a saddened look, standing up.

'Is there a problem with that cadet F/N?', Levi held onto the door handle, not even turning to look at me to ask.

'No sir', I sat back down.

'We'll be together again soon. Dont worry F/N', Eren smiled at me in reassurance.

'I'll see you then', I smiled back, watching him leave the room with Erwin and Levi walking in front of him.

It hurt.

I didn't want him to leave.

'You ready to go F/N?', Hanji asked happily, clearly ready to begin all sorts of experiments on me.

I knew that we wanted to do more back when we had the biology lesson, but I had never imagined that it would turn out like this.

'Sure', I smiled back as they helped me up.