𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❆•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟❆ ͙˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧❆‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥·͙̥‧❆‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟❆ ͙˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧❆‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

         ❅ WINTER TRAINING ❅

*(BEFORE GRADUATION)*

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❆•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟❆ ͙˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧❆‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥·͙̥‧❆‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟❆ ͙˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧❆‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

'Are we meeting the others outside?', I asked Mikasa as I watched her tie the final lace on her snow boot.

'Yeah they should be there now. We'll get going', she stood up and opened the door.

We're off for some gruelling winter training in the snowy forests. My group is quite large, i'm travelling with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Sasha and Connie.

We walked through a hallway in our heavy snow gear, I made sure to grab a few extra face coverings incase mine got wet, too cold, or someone else needed one.

Opening the door to release us, out there stood everyone waiting.

'There you are!', Sasha yelled, 'I wanted to grab some snacks before we left but we had to wait to go as a group', she frowned.

'Yeah', I commented as I walked down the steps, 'To make sure you didn't take all of ours'.

'True', Sasha chuckled to herself.

My eyes quickly found Eren in the masses of hoods, I walked over to him and Armin, pulling Mikasa with me.

'You ready?', Eren asked me with his hands in his pockets, 'It's really cold'.

'Yep i'm all prepped, are you warm enough?', I looked him up and down, 'The two of you?', I pointed to Armin also.

'All good here!', Armin smiled in his layers.

'I'm warm', Eren smiled too, looking to Armin and then back to me.

'I hope you two are layered enough', Armin lent towards Mikasa and I, 'I heard there's going to be a snowstorm'.

'We double checked everything inside the cabin', Mikasa nodded.

'And i've got extra face coverings', I revealed.

'Is everyone ready in group 1 to go?!', A loud voice called from behind me, I stiffly turned in my big coat to hear them, as they did a head count.

'Off you go!'.

'Who's got our food?', I questioned.

'I think Sasha and Connie collected it a minute ago', Eren replied slightly jogging to be next to me.

'They better not eat it all', I sighed.

'We'll just have to keep an eye on them', Eren laughed, I looked up to him in cold weather, the dragon's breath already becoming prevalent.

'You've got dragon's breath!', I pointed out with a smile, it was something that only appeared in winter and seemed to amaze me everytime.

'So have you!', Eren pointed back with a shocked mouth.

'What's dragon's breath?', Connie stopped to question.

'It's when you can see your breath in real life, due to condensation or whatever, it happens in winter or cold times', I explained to him.

'Woah', he walked on stunned, 'SASHA COME HERE LOOK AT THIS', he ran over to her, breathing in her face.

'Connie dont breath in my face like that!', she groaned as he jumped on her, 'WAIT THAT'S COOL DO IT AGAIN'.