𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖

The rest of the weekend had soon passed after Eren and I had snuck out for the evening, thankfully Sasha didn't spill anything to any of the other girls in our cabin.

Not that there was anything to hide though...

Right?

Anyway, the morning in which we were going to have our biology lesson arrived, and with none other than Hanji Zöe. Everyone in training corps had had a brief introduction to all of our superiors in the beginning, including Hanji, but not in detail before they left to return to their branches.

Unlike Eren and I, who had met with Hanji and Levi for reasons...

At that time, I had grown a liking to Hanji. Their personality really spoke to me and it made me even more excited to start todays lesson.

'Mikasa', I whispered into her ear, 'time to wake up'.

She slowly moved around her small bed, fidgeting as I tried to wake her.

'Come on, let's get some stuff done before this mornings class Mikasa', I spoke softly while sticking my hand out, so that she could take it and lift herself out of bed.

'I'm up. Thanks F/N', she announced sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

'What's the time', she asked me, '6:30am', I replied, slipping on my exercise uniform.

'Okay, we'll do some boxing this morning, you and me', she insisted as we hadn't done some in a while, most of our morning training sessions had been cardio or weights.

'Sure, i'll go and get the gloves and wait for you outside the gym room yeah?', I offered, placing my hand on the doorknob.

'Wait one sec, i'm nearly ready', she assured in hopes that i'd wait.

'Yeah that's fine', I replied and waited for her to slip her shoes on, 'we'll go together'.

'Thanks', she smiled, tying her lace, 'ready!'.

We made our way down the hall and out of the door, towards the gym to begin our boxing session, and with Mikasa helping I knew for sure it was going to be a tough one.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'God my arms ache', I moaned out loud holding my fragile limbs.

'They'll build strength over time and soon they wont be hurting at all', she empathised, ensuring i'd be stronger the more I trained.

'Right, I wont stop training then, i'll make sure of it'.

'We need to have showers before the lesson, let's grab our stuff and go quick, otherwise we'll be late', Mikasa insisted.

'Why are we always on the verge of being late?', I laughed questioning it, although it meant one day we might actually be late to something important.

'I have no idea but we need to step up our game', she giggled in response.

We walked back into our cabin to be met with Mina and Sasha sat at the table, Sasha winking at me as I walked past, me subtly raising my eyes and brows at her and giggling under my breath.

'What are you laughing at?', Mina asked me.

'Nothing to worry about Mina', I told her, 'Sasha's just making funny faces at me'.

'Oh okay', she replied, going back to her conversation with Sasha, who was fixing her pigtails for her.

Mikasa and I continued down the hall, grabbing our belongings to quickly head back out for the showers, hoping that for once we'd make it back on time.