𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏

After a while, we managed to calm Hanji down so we could speak about what had happened. As Eren and I had just woken up, we went back to our rooms before coming down and standing on the stairs to see Levi, Miche and Moblit in conversation with them, all four sitting together at the table in what seemed like a serious meeting.

'We'll launch an investigation', Miche proposed, leaning forward in his chair.

'Absolutely we will', Hanii iterated, 'We'll check everyone's manoeuvring gear and ask them were they were at the time of this horrible crime'.

Eren and I watched from the stairs as Hanji put their hands in their head in disbelief, utterly sad at the loss of Sawney and Bean.

They had every right to be too, even I felt saddened. Losing such key parts our discovery into titans just before we were supposed to trial with Eren is a major loss.

'What if they come for us next?', I spoke out, alerting the four that us two were on the stairs together, and could hear them.

'It's not a bad thought', Levi realised, 'Whoever did this either did it out of fear for the titans, or they did it as a warning'.

Hearing those words coming out of his mouth made me a little bit anxious, the thought of some cold blooded thing coming to kill our latest discoveries, and that they could come for me next.

Us next.

'We'll be okay, they wont hurt us', I looked up with bright eyes towards Eren as I could tell we were both slightly scared by the thought of it happening.

'I wont let them', he gritted, 'they wont lay a finger on you or me', he spoke, looking down to me.

'I wont let them either', I spoke back, looking at him.

'You two get in here', Levi ordered as the two empty chairs at the table sat there waiting to be filled by us.

'Look you two, Eren you're going back with me tomorrow', he announced, to the shock of both of us.

'What?', Eren intercepted.

'Huh?', as did I.

'Since we have no more titans to experiment on with Eren here, it's a danger for him to be here, we'll need to take him back to our secluded area', Levi spoke as we tried hard to understand.

'I see', I frowned slightly, 'But isn't the recruitment assembly soon? Like very soon?'.

'Correct', Levi answered, 'But remember you guys are already apart of the scouts. We dont know who else is joining us yet'.

'I dont know who'll be joining either', I turned to Eren, 'After what they've all been through'.

'We'll just have to see what happens', Miche commented.

Eren had only just arrived, and I didn't want him to leave so soon. Being away from everyone for weeks was hard as i'm sure it was for him, so to prevent him from leaving once again, I thought quick and hard about what we could do.

'Can't Eren stay an extra day?', I questioned just as everyone decided to go and get breakfast.

'And why would he need to?', Levi questioned me.