𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐

F/N POV :

Here I am again, in that same room from the same dream that I had back in Shiganshia.

I know I haven't seen it in a while.

But this time it's different.

'Come here petal', I watched a lady make her way over to me, her luscious lavender eyes complimenting her dark hair.

She was that woman.

'Who are you?', I questioned as she took my hand.

At that moment I had no reply, it was just like when I was younger.

I looked down to see I wasn't in my body, well I was, but it seemed to be a much younger version of myself.

The room felt familiar as I looked around, I knew no one could hear me so I decided to this time use my senses to get a clearer idea of the area I was trapped in.

The room smelt of oak and fire, the candles burning bright. Chatter took over the room as people seemed joyous.

For now.

As I peered around, I recalled what had happened last time. I couldn't see anyones faces apart from the woman with me, and very quickly I was snatched away from her. This time around however it wasn't happening.

'It's like the dream has extended', I said to myself.

'Grisha what do we need to finalise in the plan?', the woman spoke softly.

Her voice calmed me, yet in this very moment it jolted me as she spoke his name.

'Grisha?', I gasped, looking up to see the blurry effect that had been cast upon everyone's faces once before had disappeared.

Everyone was stood as clear as day in front of me, and I could make out their faces perfectly.

'Dina has it written down Saoirse, she'll be over here in a minute', Grisha announced as Dina was in conversation with others within the candle lit room.

How is the Grisha I knew here, in my dream?

Dina? That name that I called out for?

And that woman.

Her name is Saoirse.

I finally had a name to her face.

As I took a closer look to Grisha's face, it was much softer, his hair was longer and he wasn't wearing his glasses.

He was hard to recognise at first, but now I could see that the man who took me into his home back in Shiganshia is standing right in front of me.

I couldn't believe it, but it must've been why Grisha and I felt off with each other, is there something he knew that I didn't?

Questions upon questions filled my brain and I yearned for an answer yet all I could do was stand there, however soon enough the lady I knew as Dina began to make her way over to us.