𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏

'...and that's who she was...'

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
     ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

                                     𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏

      𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 :

  [𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌] - [𝘔𝘈𝘊 𝘋𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘖 ]
0:45 ───ㅇ─────────── 2:16
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

                845

'Where am I?'

I looked up to the sunset shining brightly into my delicate eyes, as I slowly tried grasping my surroundings. I could see a giant wall in front of me, what it was made of I have no idea.

Looking up, the fast wind flowed past and up into the tall tree above me, rummaging through its leaves, as if searching for something.

Beyond confused, I looked down to see myself in a long dress, which once seemed to be a pure white, now covered in some sort of sticky substance.

'Oh my what is that smell!' I exclaimed, pinching my nostrils to avoid smelling whatever consumed me, on the verge of being sick.

I sat up off of my back, trying to focus on what I should do in this moment, looking around on the ground for any clues I may find, but hastily, was interrupted by a questionable voice.

'Excuse me?'.

My head darted up, only to be met with a small boy who had alluring green eyes that shone with determination, behind him stood a beautiful girl, who had long black hair, as fine as the night sky. She was wearing what looked to be a comfortable red scarf, I could sense it was somehow important to her.

'Hi there, my name's Eren and this here is Mikasa... Do you need any help by any chance?, you look lost'.

Realising that I am in fact lost and know nothing about what is going on, tears started to cascade down my face.

'Yes...yes please'.

As my short sentence finished, I was met by fragile arms, engulfing me in a tight hug. Almost instantly I felt a wave of relief.

'Mikasa..., your name is... right?'. The pretty girl then nodded with a caring smile on her face.

She must know what it feels like to be lost.

The young boy crouched down to observe me, giving me a funny look, 'Hey, what's all this goop on you?'.

Before I could attempt to answer he looked across at the girl next to him, 'Mikasa you're gonna have to wash that now you're all slimey'.

'She needed a hug Eren'.

'Well I want a hug too then', I heard as I felt yet another pair of arms wrap around me tightly.

I don't know why, but I felt safe, wanted, like I was meant to be here.

'What's your name by the way?' Eren asked politely.

'F/N' I said in return, 'I can't remember the rest of it'.

'That's no problem, I'm sure it'll come back to you soon, even if we have to shake it out of you!'. He giggled as his hand moved onto my shoulder, causing a slight smile on my face too.

I was comforted in what I thought was a not so comfortable situation.

'How can we help you F/N?' the boy asked me, and to be honest, I wasn't entirely sure. I had only just awoken from what seemed like a decade of sleep.