𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐

'F/N!', Eren yelled out loud, yet I didn't lose eye contact with her.

'SHE WONT HURT ME', I yelled back, coming away from the tree, leaves falling down, I moved closer to the titan who had now crouched down to me.

I placed my hand on the titan's warm head, I'd been waiting for this moment again since I was little.

Since we were attacked in Shiganshina.

'Dina?', I questioned happily, 'I still dont know how I know you, but I do', my eyebrows moved up and down.

'F/N GET BACK!', Eren came running up from behind me, his arms still tied behind his back, he was struggling to get over.

'Your legs', I worried, untying his arms, 'Eren your legs and your arms they haven't regenerated all the way back what are you doing?'.

He panted as he'd hurt himself, 'I couldn't leave you here, let's go!', he tried to take me away as I had no horse.

'No', I pulled back.

'What do you mean no?', he questioned with a raised eyebrow, 'That titan will chomp you and I both in a few seconds if we do not run'.

'She's not biting me, if I place my hand upon her head nothing happens, see?', I asked him to look, the smiling titan had closed it's eyes at this point, almost like it was surrendering to me.

'F/N that's nonsense come on', he tried to take my hand again, and whilst my other was still attached to the titan, an image flashed through my mind.

                                           ⌁

'I'll find you again, no matter what happens', A woman cried out.

'DINAAAAA!!!!'

                                           ⌁

'Nonsense wasn't it', I placed my hand on my head.

'What on earth did we just see', Eren wobbled slightly.

'I dont know, but that titan. She has answers', I confirmed.

'F/N watch out!', Eren pushed me as we both fell to the floor, the titan had tried to bite at us, but I was pushed out of the way just in time.

'Dina stop what are you doing?!', I shouted as Eren and I backed against the tree together, him finally getting a look at her face.

Then it all came flooding back to him.

                                            ⌁

'Eren, you want them to think you're strong? Exercise restraint. Try protecting the Mikasa once in a while'.

                                            ⌁

'Guys, what are you doing? Get out of there!', Mikasa dashed in, injured, standing in front of us two on the ground.

'MIKASA', I screamed, reaching out for her as the smiling titan.