𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟑

'Sasha!', I tapped her on her back lightly as her, Jean, Connie and I began to lift food into our new temporary house, stifling a laugh, 'I saw that'.

'Saw what?', she questioned, trying to avoid getting caught.

'The potato you just stuffed in your skirt pocket. That's what', I smiled, taking off my shoes before I went in, picking them up to place next to everyone elses who were already in the house.

'Shh', she pleaded with her eyes as I just giggled, walking past her.

'Take off your shoes guys', I looked back before placing down the sack of food on the table.

Sasha and Connie politely listened, taking off their shoes without question and carrying on into the house.

'Why?', Jean questioned, tired with the weight of what he had to carry.

'Because...',

'HEY! Did you guys wipe the mud off your shoes before you came in?!', Eren squealed, him in his cleaning gear after being tasked with cleaning the house with a few others.

'Huh?', Jean bat his eyelids, 'Are you kidding me? Do you not see all this stuff we're carrying?', he placed it down.

'You idiot! You really think an excuse like that is gonna play against Captain Levi?!', Eren grew agitated, the broom waving in his hand, 'Bad enough I had to make your bed for you this morning and now you pull this crap!'.

An argument between the two began, I slowly stepped over to Sasha and Connie who were watching, my soft socks tapping along the floor as I made my way over.

'Shut it! Who are you my mum now!', Jean retaliated, Mikasa and Historia walking in behind, carrying logs of wood for later fires.

'We're back', Mikasa spoke.

'Mikasa!', I smiled with joy.

'You were chopping firewood?', Armin worried.

'Gotta stay in shape somehow', she replied, holding the axe over her shoulder.

'You got grabbed by a titan you should be in bed recovering!', he pleaded, waving his hands.

'Even if i've healed you Mikasa, you're still not 100 again and I dont want you getting hurt', I folded my arms, in a serious tone.

'You're wasting your breath, I caught her doing situps earlier too', Eren mumbled.

'Without me!', I waved my arms up, following her over to to the fireplace.

'Mikasa', Armin followed behind me, 'You know you're only human right'.

'Funny, it almost feels like we're back in the cadet corps doesn't it', Sasha spoke out, unloading the sack of potatoes.

'Chaos', Armin nodded, 'Makes you wonder why they chose all of us for this new Levi squad. Protecting Eren, Historia, it's such an important mission'.

'Because we're all so talented I assume', Sasha remarked, pushing something deep into her bag.

'Sasha', Armin sighed, 'What did you just shove into your bag'.