𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓

After Annie had been covered up and placed underground, they found a titan hidden within the walls. Immediately, I remember racing against the clock with others to put a blanket over it, just so that the sunlight didn't reach the eyes in which would awaken it.

Who knows what would've happened if it did, is that why it's been trapped in the walls all this time?

But now I wait with Armin, in a room just a corridor away from where Eren lays. Mikasa is looking after him just as we stepped away to get some drinks for the four of us, although I couldn't help but engage in a conversation about it.

'What do you think Armin?', I questioned as the two of us waited in a main room.

'In regard to?', he questioned, picking up a drink.

'The wall titan', I proceeded.

'It's a great discovery, frankly I think that they could be made from the same material as Annie's crystal', he sipped after speaking.

'I think there's more than one', I offered as I brought my cup to my mouth.

'More?!', Armin's eye's widened as we both placed our cups back onto the table in front of us.

'All i'm saying is that unless there are multiple titans dotted around the walls, how did we manage to land upon the one?', I explained.

'You have a valid point F/N', he pondered, 'The chance that we would've ran into the one and only wall titan is slim to none, so there must be more'.

'Exactly', I sat up, 'How we'll figure this out though i'm not sure though'.

Just as Armin began to speak, a panicked, worried voice entered the building in which we were staying. They panted as they spoke, 'Titans have broken through Wall Rose. They're coming'.

My eyes widened, larger than before, as if we haven't has a whirlwind of a past week, although this is what we should expect with being a cadet. Our lives are always on the line.

My friends in the other room instantly entered my mind, 'Let's go Armin', I stood up and raced towards the door that lead to them, 'Hurry!'.

Running through the halls, I halted at the door in which we left from earlier and swung it open.

'Eren, Mikasa! We've gotta go, titans are on their way to us', I moved into the room as Armin followed behind me, I sat Eren up to make sure that he could get ready properly. 

'What do you mean?', Mikasa questioned in a panic as she stood up, clutching onto her red scarf.

'Wall Rose has fallen'.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The night sky became prevalent as we waited in a carriage, Eren placing equipment down for the journey as Mikasa and I had perched ourselves on the wooden bench within. Lamps surrounded us, illuminating the area as we waited for people to finish loading belongings onto the transport and also for our superiors to arrive.

'Armin what exactly are you getting at?', Mikasa asked as he continued to explain his way about the wall titans, at that point I noticed the conversation going on.

'The walls are different. There are no signs of stress, no cracks no crevices between the rocks. We can't even really tell how they were constructed. I suppose they're built with the same stuff that Annie's trapped herself in', he replied, we all sat shocked.