Chapter 1: Finally

Sonja's POV:
I woke up to a light breeze from my window. It looked like it was going to be a nice day. I felt something jump up onto my legs.
"Gonzo?" I say groggily. In reply, I receive a happy meow.
"Are you excited for today Gonzo?" I say getting up and out of bed. My apartment is completely empty except for a mattress in the middle of the room and an empty cat bowl in the kitchen. Three suitcases and countless boxes are in the hallway next to the door. They're filled with my stuff.
"The taxi is coming in an hour Gonzo, let's get ready." I give my cat a bowl of food and water and he happily eats his food and drinks his water. I put his carrier on the counter and gestured him to get in. He didn't.
"That's okay, we still have a little while left." I whispered as I walked to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a brisk shower I pack up the final things from my apartment. I sit on the mattress and look out at the blue sky.
"Come here Gonzo!" I cooed in a sweet voice. He ran to my lap.
"We're going to LA" I said with a smile on my face.

Tucker's POV:
"Come on! You can do better than that you shit!" I screamed into my microphone. I was playing Call of Duty: Ghosts with my other YouTube friends. We were all recording so we could post it on our channels. Mine was iiJeriichoii. It was the best thing that happened to me and I love having YouTube as a job. After I'm done recording I walk out to the living room.
"Heya Grizz" I say to my dog. Oh wait no, he's a bear. At least he looks like one. I give him some food and water and make myself a quick sandwich. I put some ham, cheese and mustard on bread and poured myself a cup of water. I grab my snack and walk back to the recording room. I put on some dub step and my headphones.
"Let's edit some videos" I say to myself.
~2 hours later~
"Whoooo finally done. Time to upload" I say as I look over to Grizz who's licking his nose. I leave the video to render and upload to YouTube. I walk to the kitchen and drop the dirty dishes in the sink.
"Sigh, it sucks living alone" I complain. I pick up my phone and see a missed call from one of my best friends, Tom (TheSyndicateProject). I look at the clock on the wall.
"Meh, it's not to late to call" I decide. Tom lives in England so the time difference is big. I dial Tom's number.
"Hello? Tucker is that you?" Tom says.
"Yes Tom, it's me. Why'd you call?" I hear muffled music in the background. He must be at the club again.
"I wanted to let you know that I'll be sat on the plane over to California in about 7 hours" he says happily.
"Really?" I say excitingly "That's awesome! You can stay with me"
"Of course I'm gonna stay with you you sod" he says laughing
"Okay Tucker, I gotta go I'll see you later" he says and hangs up.
"Look at that Grizz! Uncle Tom is coming!" I say looking at the time "Lets go for a walk Grizzwald." I take his leash and walk out the door. As I walk out from my apartment, I see boxes across the hallway.
"Someone must be moving in Grizz" I said with a smile. I walk downstairs and out the door to the park. I see her fumbling with her suitcase.
"She must be the new tenant" I quietly tell Grizz so no one else hears. She's really pretty.
"Come on Grizz, let's go" I say with a sigh. She's to good for me anyway.