Chapter 11: Release

Sonja's POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed next to Tucker. I lifted my head a bit and looked at the time, 10am. He's supposed to wake up today. I faced him and pushed myself closer.

"Good morning Tucker" I smiled at his face and kissed his nose. Suddenly he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Who are you?" Tucker said pushing himself away from me. I hopped off the bed. What do I do? I pushed the doctor button next to the bed and a nurse came running in. Tucker had a worried expression on his face.

"Who are you and what am I doing in a Hospital?" he yelled. The nurse came up to him and stood above him and asked him to calm down. He did so. 

"Your name is Tucker Boner and you were in a car crash coming back to your place yesterday evening. You had a minor concussion and lots of bleeding but we patched you up and in the next few days you should start remembering things about your life. This nice lady" she pointed at me "Her name is Sonja and you will be staying with her for the next few days." He just nodded and smiled at me. I was trying to not cry even though it was really hard. 

"My name is Tucker" he said to me.

"I'm Sonja" I replied, tears gathering in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he said lifting himself into a sitting position. 

"No reason" I said and ran out of the room bursting into tears. This is so painful. I can't believe he doesn't remember me. The Doctor followed me.

"Remember that he will remember in a while. He's deranged. Don't worry Mrs... umm sorry I don't know your name"

"Umm Mrs. Reid. Just call me Sonja" I answered wiping my tears from my face. I wasn't wearing mascara or any eye make-up so nothing was smeared on my face. I gained enough courage and walked back into the room where Tucker was. 

"Tucker are you feeling good enough to go home?"

"Yes, I think so. Ask the Doctors though" I did so and went over to the Doctor to ask and he said yes. He told me to get a note and give him the medications that were assigned three times a day. We checked Tucker out and I helped him into the car. He thanked me and I started driving home. Once we were home he got out of the car.

"I remember this place... Do I live here?" he asked looking confused. 

"Umm yes you do. And so do I"

"Oh, okay" suddenly his face brightened "Sonja!"

I stopped in my tracks. Did he remember?!

"Yes Tucker?" I replied getting close to him, ready to kiss him but he backed off furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I wany some pancakes, I'm gonna make some pancakes. I remember the apartment and everything and Grizz and Tom is coming today at 7pm but I don't remember you.." he said pushing past me. My heart sank. He remembers everything except for me. Great. I texted Tom to get a taxi when he was here. He'll read the message when he lands. I grabbed the bag of medication and my keys and followed Tucker inside and into the elevator. He seemed to be doing just fine with his crutches so I left him alone. Once I opened the door he walked in and after washing his hands, started making pancakes just as he promised. I walked into our room and put the backpack I had the medications in down. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was tired and puffy. I just wish he would snap out of it.

~Fast forward to Tom coming~

Tom texted me and told me he's in front of the building and he's coming up. I answered with a simple okay. After a few minutes the door swung open. A tired looking British guy with blue hair stood there. I had already texted him the situation with Tucker so he knew.

"Tucker! Sonja!" he exclaimed closing the door and opening his arms.

"Hi Tom!" I ran into his arms leaving Tucker sitting on the couch watching TV. It was at this moment I realized how much exactly I missed Tucker and his kisses and hugs. It was also at this moment that Tom pulled my face up to his and kissed me. It was a short kiss because I pushed him away and yelled. Tucker hopped onto his feet.

"TOM!" I yelled "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" I glanced at Tucker who was standing there looking really confused.

"I'm sorry Sonj but I've always felt something for you and I thought since Tucker was in this state, you needed that kiss" he exclaimed lowering his eyes.

"Well I don't. Because I love Tucker" I replied.

"What?" a small peep came out of Tucker's mouth. I turned to face him and saw his face turn into a smile.

"Sonja" Tucker said.

"Yes?" I replied expecting him to scream at me telling me he didn't know me.

"SONJA I REMEMBER" Tucker screamed excitedly and I burst into tears. My boyfriend was back.