Chapter 37: Goodbyes Are Never Easy

Third Person POV:

The heroes of the realm of Mianite were standing at the Los Angeles airport, ready to part ways for God knows how long. Tom Cassell had to go back to England to his house and long time girlfriend. Jordan Maron was about to board a plane that would take him to Missouri, the state where his wife (Aureylian) and him lived. As for Sonja Reid, she was going back to Sarnia to visit her foster home and do some charity work. While Sonja would be doing that, Tucker Boner would stay in LA and visit his parents for the weekend. The group knew that this would be the last time they would be speaking to each other for a long time. They would of course still keep in touch but because there is no Mianite, they would not talk every day.

"Thank you" Sonja said, pushing herself closer to Tucker to keep from shedding a tear.

"You guys rock" Tom added with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Indeed. You're gnarbuckle" Jordan said in his usual nasal voice.

Tucker nodded, agreeing with every statement.

The group stood in silence for a few minutes, memorizing each others faces and smiles. That is until Sonja threw her arms around the guys, surprising them with a tight hug.

"I love you guys" Everyone said in unison, causing laughter to erupt.

They let go, smiling, turned on their heels and left.

That is how they would remember each other, as a tight group that was always smiling and cracking jokes.

~One Year Later~

Sonja and Tucker got married six months after Mianite ended. Jordan and Erin moved out to Los Angeles to be closer to their friends. Boo was now in seventh grade. Tom also moved to LA, realizing that he missed his friends immensely when he was away. Tom would visit his parents in England at least once in two months. Life has been great for the heroes.

Jordan's POV:

It has been exactly a year since the end of Mianite. The fans have calmed down a bit but there was still a high demand for an epilogue of sorts. I was sitting at my computer impatiently, twirling my red headphones in my hands and peeking glances at the clock.

11:25

11:27

11:30

With a heavy sigh and some reassurance, I put on my headphones and clicked call in Skype.

Dialing Mianite Group

Sonja was the first one to pick up.

"Hello"

"Hi there, long time no talk" I replied.

iiJeriichoii has joined the call

"Wooooo, I'm so pumped" he yelled.

I grinned to myself, missing these guys with my whole heart.

Syndicate has joined the call

"Hello there good sir. And welcome your face to the World of Mianite!"

A/N: Sorry this chapter has been short. I've been having writers block lately, so maybe that's why these chapters suck. Sorry ;-;